30th July 2012, 11:01 PM
chinu kashyap

Admission details of university of Roorkee and Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?

sir,
i m now in final year in b.sc with chemistry botany and geology want to know the admissions details of university of roorkee and delhi university about what r there eligibilities for addmission and when r forms available and how n where to submit them means personally or by post every detail regarding addmission and there criteria for selection?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  2. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  3. Some good colleges for M.Sc. in Chemistry?
  4. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir university? I've done BA from Delhi university with 40% marks
  6. Requirements for admission in Delhi University?
  7. List of top 10 Colleges for MCA course being a candidate from BCA stream having scored 70% in BCA, 61% in 12th class and 70% in 10th class?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Date of release of entrance exam of M.Com regular course in DU?
  11. How should I pursue MCA degree? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria for bca in delhi universiity? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When will be the entrance exam for M.Com?
  14. Can I apply for M.Com course in DU having scored 55% in B.Com course?
  15. Date of issue of the LLB correspondence application form?
  16. From where can I get the mass communication form of Delhi University and IP university? Criteria for admission in Delhi University and IP university?
  17. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  18. Am I eligible for M.Sc. in Zoology having secured 48% in B.Sc.?
3rd November 2012, 06:08 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission details of university of Roorkee and Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?

For taking an admission in Delhi university and Roorkee university, you have to statisfy their eligibility criteria. so you must have Passed B.Com. (Hons.) degree from University of Delhi or any other University recognized equivalent there to, with at least 50% marks, Or
Passed B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com. Degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent there to, with at least 55% marks.
Or
Passed B.A. (Hons.) Economics degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent there to, with at least 50% marks.
Or
Passed B.B.S., B.B.A., B.I.F.A. and B.B.E. degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent thereto, with at least 60% marks

Pattern of the exam -
The written test shall be based on the following syllabus and shall contain 200 objective type questions, 40 questions from each of the five units:

Economics (including Micro Economics, Macro Economics, and Problems of Indian Economy)

Accounting (including Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting and Management Accounting).

Business Statistics and Mathematics.

Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law and Income Tax Law.

General Knowledge and Current Affairs.

Each of the five units shall carry equal weight.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?