26th November 2014, 08:05 PM
gautam Kumar Swain

How should I pursue MCA degree?

So what I have to do to pursue a mca degree

14th April 2015, 12:41 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I pursue MCA degree?

MCA means "Master in computer application" and this is a post graduate course and the minimum eligibility criteria to join this course is graduate from any recognised university of India.

To get admission in MCA course you need to choose any university first and you will have to entrance exam conducted by that university.Once you will get a good rank you will become eligible for the admission process.

But some of the basic eligibility criteria in the reputed college of India are as below:--->>

Candidates, with 60% marks in Bachelor’s degree of Full Time 3 years duration from a recognized University with Mathematics / Statistics / Business Maths. as one of the subjects in any one semester/year, both in graduation and at 10+2 level are eligible.

For SC/ST candidates there is relaxation in the the percentage of marks required and for them the minimum percentage required for the is 55%
Final year student of graduation are also eligible to appear for the entrance test.

However, they will have to complete their graduation course or will have to pass in the qualifying examination, with 60% marks or the required percentage criteria before the admission.

Top college for the MCA course are listed as below-->>

1.Banaras Hindu University
2.BIT,Mesra,Ranchi
3.Cochin Univ of Science & Tech
4.IIT Roorkee (MCA)
5.Jawaharlal Nehru Univ(JNU),Delhi
6.IGNOU,patna
7.IMS,Ghaziabad
8.NIT Calicut
9.DCE,Delhi
10.DAIICT,Gandhinagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?