27th November 2011, 02:58 PM
pramindar

Syllabus of MSc Final Year Biotechnology of UOR?

plz tell me abt syllabus of msc final biotechnology of UOR...please mention to me the syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  2. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  4. Integrated MSc Ph.d. program in biotechnology eligibility criteria, syllabus & previous year question papers
  5. Am I eligible to join MSc in Anatomy while in final year of B.E Biotechnology?
  6. What is the latest TANCET syllabus for Bio Technology M.Tech.?
  7. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  8. Masters courses after B.Sc biotechnology? Forms and Syllabus for M.Sc. in Genetic engineering and forensic sciences?
  9. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  10. How to get admission for Ph.D in Gujarat being a candidate pursuing final year of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  12. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  13. How to do MSc in genetics engineering? I am doing BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  14. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  15. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  16. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  17. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  18. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
5th December 2011, 07:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of MSc Final Year Biotechnology of UOR?

Animal Cell Science and Technology and Plant biotechnology are included in final semester. This also covers Bioprocess Engineering and Technology. Bio-resource and Environmental Biotechnology is also interesting subject included in final year. Practical sessions based on the topics of theory papers are also included. Elective (Internal evaluation) and Dissertation are also covered under the same. You can find details on the same in the university website.
5th December 2011, 11:32 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

However,there is an entrance exam Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination(CBEE) for the admission to the following courses:

M.Sc in Biotechnology

M.Sc in Agriculture;Biotechnology &

M.Tech in Biotechnology

1:M.Sc in Biotechnology,Eligibility:

you should have a bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern with minimum 55% marks in one of the

Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary & Fishery Sciences,
or
Pharmacy,
or
Engineering/Technology,
or
4-Years B.S. (Physician Assistant course);
or
MBBS
or
BDS .

2:M.Sc in Agriculture;Biotechnology;Eligibility :

you should have a bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+5 pattern of education with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade point average from any recognized university.

3:M.Tech in Biotechnology,Eligibility:

you should have the B.Tech/BE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in any one of
Chemical Engineering
or
Biochemical Engineering,
or
Industrial Biotechnology,
or
Leather Technology,
or
Chemistry/Biotechnology,
or
Biomedical Engineering,
or
B. Pharma etc
20th December 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

msc fainal year exam 2011 .2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?