25th May 2011, 12:27 AM
mansi d.

Admission to DU colleges after 90 in Biology and 94 in maths?

i have got 70% in pcb and72% in pcm ....i hv scored 90 in bio and 94 in mathswill i get admission in du

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th?
  2. Which subject to choose in class 11th- biology or maths? -- [New]
  3. Admission to DU colleges after 90 in Biology and 94 in maths?
  4. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  5. Dont have Math's in 12th : Can I do MCA after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission for Biology course if I have 74% marks?
  8. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  9. What is the career in biology without Maths subject in HSC? Is there any scope in Biology field?
  10. How to take admission in MCA after completing BCA and intermediate in Biology(No Maths)?
  11. Schools offering Biology without Maths for 11th class students?
  12. Requirements for doing Genetic Engineering course after 12th?
  13. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  14. How to opt for Mathematics and Biological Sciences at Intermediate level?
  15. Which exam can be given after completing I.S.C?
  16. What is the required combination of subjects for B.Ed?
  17. Which course of subject should I take in my 11th standard?
  18. How to get admission in B.Sc. honours course in Molecular Biology subject in Kolkata?
6th July 2011, 09:57 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Admission to DU colleges after 90 in Biology and 94 in maths?

hello friend
look dear the cut off percent depend entirely on the course as well as the college............
well with 72% in pcm i think you have to wait for atleast the third cut off to take admission in a good college...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?