29th April 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for Biology course if I have 74% marks?

Please tell me colleges in du which offer science courses and i have got 74% in best 4.can i get any biology course.i am general category.? Will I be able to get the biology course as I am really looking for it? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

30th April 2015, 01:23 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for Biology course if I have 74% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me colleges in du which offer science courses and i have got 74% in best 4.can i get any biology course.i am general category.? Will I be able to get the biology course as I am really looking for it? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?
Yes this is a good percentage and now you are applicable for almost every entrance exam for biology course like AIPMT through which you can go for MBBS and others as you are searching for.
But main thing that should always be in one's mind that in order to get admission in good institute you need to do really well in these entrance exam.
30th April 2015, 11:20 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for Biology course if I have 74% marks?

Delhi University is one of the best University for Higher study in India.
Studying in DU is a matter of proud for everyone.

Every year DU list their cutoff mark in generally 5 stages.
Cutoff marks are very high for the top colleges of DU such as Hansraj College, Indraprasth College.......
Generally , the cutoff mark goes little bit higher every year .

So, it seems difficult with this marks to get admission in top colleges .
You have to wait till 4th or 5th cutoff even more if come to get admission in desired subject with this marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?