13th September 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission fees for B.Sc IT course in LPU? What are the requirements to join this course?

I want to know the Admission Fee for BSC IT in LPU , and requirments for Admission in BSC IT

14th September 2011, 09:39 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission fees for B.Sc IT course in LPU? What are the requirements to join this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the Admission Fee for BSC IT in LPU , and requirments for Admission in BSC IT
B.sc IT is 3 year Degree course and to apply for this examination you need to complete your 12Th examination in any discipline with Engilsh form a recognised university with minimum 50% marks.

The admission are based on Merit in qualifying examination.

>> If you are Interested to do this course form LPU, then you need to scored minimum or more than 50% marks in your 12Th examination.

And If you have scored more than 70% marks in your 12Th examination then you will get relaxation on fees, Means you will get scholarship in Lovely Professional University, The University was good in academics, So if you are satisfied the eligibility then you will easily get admission in LPU.

LPU Fees Structure -

>> Tuition Fee - 24500

>> Examination Fee - 1000 (per semester)

Scholarships -

>> 90% or above - 4500

>> 80% – 89.99% - 9500

>> 70%– 79.99% - 14500

>> Below 70% with valid LPU-TFA score - 19500.

And For complete Information please check the LPU Official website -

http://www.lpu.in
14th September 2011, 09:46 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission fees for B.Sc IT course in LPU? What are the requirements to join this course?

hi dear.........
the fees structure of Lovely Professional University are as follows.

in this details fees structure of all course are provided which will help you at thr time of admission.

good luck.....
14th September 2011, 01:25 PM
malek basit

hello Sir

Tuition Fee (per semester)
1 Rs. 59,500/- (At the time of admission)
Exam fee (per semester)
2 Rs.1000/-
Activity Fee (per semester)
Rs. 1000/-
Institutional Development Charges
Rs.2,500/- (per semester)
PD Fee: Rs. 1000/- per semester
from 2nd year
Subject to increase by 9% every year
Payable with the fee of IInd semester or before
30th September 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

subjects and sylabus of bscit in lpu distance education
23rd May 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scolership for economically week student
7th July 2012, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of bscit in future?what is the minimum pay in jobs?
2nd November 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

fee of bsc in gujraat university
19th February 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Am a student of mgu ghana Bsc IT 2,is it possible 4 me to migrate to lpu india?
6th May 2014, 08:01 AM
Shraavan smarty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the fee of all semisters.
I mean that i am asking that how much fee i have to pay for the complete course of B.s.c in L.P.U?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?