17th August 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Marks needed for admission in LPU? How much fee to be paid per year?

how much marks is need for to admission in lpu and how much fees in per year?

18th August 2011, 12:19 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks needed for admission in LPU? How much fee to be paid per year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LPU (Lovely Professional University) is the India's Largest University and this University was good for Academics, The environment of this University was Good as compared to other University.

If you are Interested to take admission in this university, then Please dont worry, Just scored good marks in your 12th Examination OR in your Graduation.

>> The eligibility criteria are vary form Course to Course, But If you have scored More than 60% Marks in your Qualifying Examination, then you will get Direct admission in this University.

>> University will also Provide Scholarships to the Toppers Means If you have scored Minimum 70% Marks in your 12Th examination OR in your Graduation OR any other entrance examination, then you will get Relaxation on Fees by getting Scholarship.

>> If you are Interested to take admission in MBA Course, then you have to scored minimum 60% marks in your Graduation, If your marks less than 60% Marks then you have to creaked the LPU Entrance test OR CAT/MAT Examination and then you will get admission in MBA Course in this University.

>> For admission in B.tech Course you need to complete your 12Th examination and Must have scored minimum 70% Marks with Physics, Mathematics and English Subjects (For Direct Admission). But if your marks are More than 50% and less than 70%, then you have to cracked the LPU Entrance Examination.

The University will gives you 5 Marks, If your Attendance will be more than 90%. The Fees Structure are vary form Course to course, So please visit the LPU Official website To get the Information about Fees, All the Necessary Information about LPU are availiable in the Official website -

http://www.lpu.in
18th August 2011, 12:32 AM
Bullo

Default Re: Marks needed for admission in LPU? How much fee to be paid per year?

Hello friend

LPU is a large university that offers number of courses.
You havnt mentioned the name of the course.

If its BTECH ,then the fee structure is Rs 59500 per semester..
Though LPU also offers scholarships to students securing above 70% marks in 12th...

for more information ,visit the website www.lpu.in
or email : [email protected]
You can also send your query through SMS .You have to type LPU and send it to 53030.

All the best!
18th August 2011, 12:35 AM
NEIL6

Friend,Lovely Professional University is one of the largest university in india in terms of students on a single campus..

If you are thinking to take admission in this University,then it is a good decision.

If you want to take admission in LPU after your +2 class then you should pass your +2 with at least 70% for direct admission.

For less than 70% marks,there is test of LPU for getting admission in this University.

For fee structure, you should check out LPU's official website http://www.lpu.in

With best wishes!
18th August 2011, 12:39 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

As you have not mentioned the course in which you are going to get the admission so its difficult for us to tell you the exact marks & fees as it varies from course to course.But in general you must secure at least 60% marks in commerce stream & above 70% in the science stream.

Some relaxation of marks are given to the reserved categories like Sc/ST/OBC with fees relaxation too.Students with extra curricular activities can also get the marks exemption in some courses.For more details visit to-

http://www.lpu.in
17th October 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
79% per semseter
22nd March 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

how much marks is need for to admission in lpu and how much fees in per year

i m a leet student i have done polytechnoc from yamuna group of institution
25th March 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

SIR,I AM A BIO STUDENT AND I DON"T HAVE MATH .SO, CAN I APPLY FOR BSC BIO TECH COURSE
19th May 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i have 65%in pcm can i get admission in lpu
2nd June 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN THIS UNI.WITH 67.4%MARKS IN 12th STANDARD CBSE BOARD?
28th June 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ ANS.. I HAVE 48% MARKS IN GRADUATION ..SC CATAGORY .. CAN I APPLY FOR MASTERS DGREE IN LPU ???????????? PLZ ANS IM NOT GETTING ADMISSION
18th July 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

sir,,,,,i want to admission in lpu ,,so, i want to know about fee structure college nd hostel facilty...plzzzzz reply
19th July 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i have only 43% in my 12 result and some how i got polytechnic but and unfortunately i had to leave my course from 2nd yr
and now i am looking forward to continue my studies..so can i take admission in yhis college
24th August 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir i had 56% in 12th can i get btech admission in lpu.
30th April 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of LPU university for LEET student and also its hostel charges?
I m also saw it'd website but I can't find any required information from there... reply soon please
8th May 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i have only 62% marks ,can i take addmision in b.tech .....i done polytechnic from regional collage of polytechnic ,jaipur
28th July 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

how much marks is need for to admission in lpu and how much fees in per year? I have 87.17 % in +2
11th September 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How can i admission in polytecnic. my 12th university is mumbai , i got 54 in 12th in year2012-2013..
28th September 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 68% in 12th and 75% in bbm ..then i will get mba admission or not??
31st March 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What is fee structure for bsc hons in maths in lpu..with 60% in 12th
29th May 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 70% with PCB stream in 12th . So , can i get admission in Bsc biotech hons in lpu ? Plz reply as soon as you can plz sir.
3rd June 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i m a 12thstndnt,,commerce.i want to do mba from lpu..how much marks is required in 2 for this?
bt i had not opted maths in my 2level,,so is it possible to do mba from lpu without having maths and without having graduation?
4th June 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 60% marks in CBSE 12 class can I take admission in btech/polytechnic &what is the fee structure of the polytechnic & btech
7th June 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir 'my re appear in math and physics because of my grandfather death and i can't studying but in chemistry my score is 85 in non medical 12 th class from PSEB so sir can I got the admission in LPU please. Call 7508686918
26th June 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

respective sir, I'm prashant from Agra, sir I've got 56% in 12th. and now I wanna do BBA from Lovely professional university, sir can I get admission in this college ?
30th December 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am vasim from kashmir and I wana do IMBA through this collage. . I passed my 12th with 62% in commerce .. plz guide me 9906848858
25th January 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to do psychology masters ??
26th January 2016, 11:55 AM
anuradha1985

LPU is Lovely Professional University which is one of the India's Largest University it offers many graduate and undergraduate courses.

Eligibility criteria are vary form Course in the university

For MBA Course-
Candidate should have to passed graduation with minimum 60% marks .

For B.tech Course
Candidate should be 12th pass with minimum 70% Marks in Physics, Mathematics and English Subjects .
19th May 2016, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 71% in rbse sr. sec. exam can i get admission in your university with schoolarship
22nd May 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there psychology in lpu and what is the fee structure of it I want to take Adm in first yr
23rd May 2016, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 76.6% marks in CBSE 12 class can I take admission in B.Com(Hons) & what is the fee structure of the B.Com(Hons).
28th June 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Hlo sir/mam . i am Abhishek . I am in 12th. I wanted to know the fees structure for MCA including hostel and everything. I also wanted to know what is the min percentage required for direct admission?
14th March 2018, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there is direct admission for reserved category or what are the minimum marks required for MBA in tourism?
14th June 2018, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my 10 class by 74% marks and now I am in 11. Is there any problem to take admission in lpu university because my class 10 marks are not so good can you tell me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?