21st November 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any hostel facility in Rashtriya Military School? What is the fee for 11th and 12th standard?

Sir,

I am from AURANGABAD of MAHARASHTRA state. My father is retired from army in rank of Havaldar. So please tell me that is there any hostel facility in Rashtriya military school. Also what is the fees of school for 11th & 12th class?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  2. Best 11th and 12th CBSE school for two with hostel facility?
  3. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  4. How to get my son admissted in Rashtriya Military School?
  5. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard of Rashtriya Military School?
  7. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  8. Previous year question papers of Rashtriya Military School entrance exam?
  9. How to get admission in military school after passing 10th standard?
  10. How can I get admission in class 11th in Rashtriya Military School?
  11. List of schools including hostel facility which offer 11th Science in Jaipur?
  12. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th
  13. Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR
  14. Girls school with hostel facility for Class 4? Admission, tuition and boarding fees?
  15. Fee structure for 11th standard including hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of schools with hostel facility which provides admission and coaching for class 12th?
  17. Model question papers and suitable books to prepare for Rashtriya Military School 6th standard entrance exam?
  18. CBSE school with hostel facility in Pune for 8th standard?
21st November 2015, 02:52 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any hostel facility in Rashtriya Military School? What is the fee for 11th and 12th standard?

Rashtriya Military School(RMS) is one of the best school for students up to higher secondary education.
It is better specially for the students who want to serve country in either Indian Air Force, Indian Army, Indian Navy or Naval Academy.
It provides admission only in 6th, 9th and 11th standard.
In 11th standard, no entrance examination will be conducted for admission.
Admission in 11th standard in provided on the basis of marks obtained in 10th boards examination and number of seats vacant in that standard.

For admission in 11th standard, student must be of the age not less than 15 years and not more than 16 years as on 1st July in the year of admission.
Candidate will have to pay Rs 21000 per year as tuition fees.
List of all required fees is available on the prospectus provided to students at the time of registration.
23rd June 2017, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any hostel facility in Rashtriya Military School? What is the fee for 11th and 12th standard?

I want to know about admission for 11th standard in military school . How can I get all detail or phone no to inquiry about it
16th November 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

RIMC CONDUCT INTERVIEW IN CLASS 11 ADMISSION
4th November 2020, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any hostel facillitise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?