21st November 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?

Hi Sir, My son is of 11 years age now. I want to admit him into 6th standard in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi. We are in Sureban Belgavi District, Karnataka with Hostel facility. So, please provide me the details of School Fees, Hostel fees and what is the procedure of admission. Also, let me know how can I get admission forms.
Regards Sir

Related Questions:
  1. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  2. Admission criteira for 6th class in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?
  4. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi
  5. How to get admission for 8th standard in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi?
  6. What is the admission procedure followed to join Sathya Sai school in puttapariti for 6th standard?
  7. How can I admit my daughter in class seven at Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi?
  8. How to get admission in 5th std in sri Sathya sai school Puttaparthi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get admission in Puttaparthi ? I'm studying in 8th std in Sri Sathya sai institute of educare chrompet
  10. Prospectus and admission details of Sri Sthya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi?
  11. Preocedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in 1st standard at Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi? Fee required for it? -- [New]
  12. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  13. How to get admission in 3rd standard at Sathya Sai School?
  14. How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School?
  15. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  16. What is the primary level admission process in Sathya Sai School?
  17. What is the admission criteria followed for joining in PUttaprathi school for 3rd standard?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
22nd November 2016, 08:24 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?

Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School was initiated by Bhagavan Sathya Sai himself.

* You can get admission forms in the school office between Jan 1st and 31st every year by paying Rs.100 or you can apply online by downloading admission form along with D.D. Rs.100 in favour of the Principal.

* However, admission would be based on the merit obtained by the student.

Hostel Fees:

* Hostel fee for boys for an academic year would be 25000+1500(caution deposit). It has to paid at the time of admission to the hostel.

* School Fee - Around 18000.
22nd November 2016, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, My son is of 11 years age now. I want to admit him into 6th standard in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi. We are in Sureban Belgavi District, Karnataka with Hostel facility. So, please provide me the details of School Fees, Hostel fees and what is the procedure of admission. Also, let me know how can I get admission forms.
Regards Sir

The admission in 6th standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Puttaparthi will be done through an entrance test. The students after completion of 5th standard can apply for the admission to 6th class. The students required to appear for an entrance test. After clearing the entrance test, they have to appear for medical test and interview before admission. The admission process will commence in the month of April for 6th standard students. The Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School website link is Click Here
25th December 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Om sai Ram please give me details when you are giving application in Mudenahalli for 6th std , now our son is studying in 5th std.
Our dream is he has to learn all philosophical and mythological and knowledge from our Baba school
20th January 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, My son "shashank priyadarshi" is of 11 years age now. I want to admit him into 6th standard in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi. We are in state-bihar,dis- bhojpur,city-ara. So, please provide me the details of School Fees, Hostel fees and what is the procedure of admission. Also, let me know how can I get admission forms.
25th January 2019, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to join my son into VII class in Bagavan Satya Sai School, Puttaparthi. What is the admission procedure? Please give relavent information regarding admission into VII class.
1st March 2019, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to admission for my daughters in class 11th and second girl is class 8th.what is the admission procedure? Plz give relavent information regarding admission into both classes.
30th September 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
8th December 2019, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Sai Ram Sir, Looking for admission for my only single girl child
to 6th std in 2020. How can i go about it.We are
from madanapale. Please let me know when to apply for admission
. Sai Ram.
30th December 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 9th this year can i get admission for class tenth and are there applications available for residential school and what is the fee for both school and hostel.
2nd January 2020, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

2nd January 2020, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

16th June 2020, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I join my daughter in ssshs into 5 th class for 2020-2021 academic year
25th January 2021, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for 8th grade in 2021-22
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?