7th May 2018, 01:09 AM
Chai4tu

Admission in JNTUK for a BC-A girl candidate with 86 marks in ECET?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have scored 86 marks in ECET of this year with lack of preparation. I would like to know that I will get seat in JNTUK or not? I am a girl candidate and belongs to BC-A category. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank will I get in ECET to get admission into CBIT, OU, JNTUK? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What rank is required in ECET to get admission in CBIT, OU and JNTUK for B.Tech course?
  3. Rank required in ECET to get admission in CBIT, OU and JNTUK like universities?
  4. How much rank in ECET is required to get admission in Engineering at JNTUK?
  5. Rank required to get into ECET to join JNTUK? Seats available?
  6. Can I get admission in BE 2nd year through AP-ECET after completing BSc(Mathematics)? Cutoff marks required in Graduation to apply for AP-ECET?
  7. What rank I need to secure in ECET to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University?
  8. How is campus life in JNTU Kakinada, VZM? How good are its placements?
  9. Can I get a seat in any JNTU or CBIT? I have scored 45103 rank in EAMCET
  10. Can I get admission with 1507 rank in MBA entrance exam of JNTUK?
  11. How many seats are available for diploma students in Kakinada for Lateral Entry?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in KL university, Vijayawada through AP ECET counselling option? -- [New]
  13. Marks required in NEET and BCECE to get admission in government college for a ST girl candidate?
  14. Can I get placed through OU or AU or JNTUK for M.Tech? I have scored 189 rank in PGECET in CSE stream
  15. In which college I will get admission if secured 3153 rank in ECET being an OC candidate?
  16. How to get a seat in JNTUK?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Pilot Service for SC girl candidate? Qualifications required and the admission fees?
  18. Chances of becoming a Pilot for a girl candidate with 65% in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?