30th August 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

How may I make a career in oil Field in South Africa? I'm pursuing B.Tech(Chemical engineering) and in 4th year

i am pursuing b.tech chemical engineering 4year .i want to make a career in the oil field in south africa

Related Questions:
7th May 2018, 01:44 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I make a career in oil Field in South Africa? I'm pursuing B.Tech(Chemical engineering) and in 4th year

You must have a bachelor's degree from any well-affiliated institute/university to apply for a job in South Africa. Also, you shall have the recommendation of any person to approach your application in an oil company in South Africa.
The first step for getting a job in an oil company in South Africa is to find out the requirement of the company. After searching that, you shall prepare for interview accordingly. After that, submit your CV/Resume to the HR department of the company through some reference. They will arrange an online interview for you. After clearing the interview you are required to have a valid passport for getting study visa.
You are suggested to clear all things like expenses, salary, accommodation, work duration etc. before joining any company in South Africa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?