30th December 2010, 06:17 PM
iiscian

Eligibility criteria for doing M.Tech in IIT(Part time) without GATE having 5 years of Industrial Experience?

What is the eligibility for joining in IIT for part time M.Tech without GATE having 5 years industrial experience?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to M.Tech part time at HBTI, Kanpur after AMIE and less than 2 years of Industrial experience?
  2. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  3. What kind of skills are required to become a Junior Project Engineer in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd.? -- [New]
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  5. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  6. Can I do part time PhD having 15 years of work experience after B.E.?
  7. How to get admission in M.Tech regular?
  8. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  9. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  10. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  11. What is the criteria of full time teachers with 3 years experience? I have completed MCM from Pune University
  12. Mtech(Industrial Pollution ctrl) vs MTech(Industrial Biotechnology)
  13. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech?
  15. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D?
  17. How to get admission in London Business School?
  18. How to pursue part time M.Tech in Chemical? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?
31st December 2010, 01:09 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing M.Tech in IIT(Part time) without GATE having 5 years of Industrial Experience?

All departments do not offer this program,but contact to the respective department will be better.
17th March 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing M.Tech in IIT(Part time) without GATE having 5 years of Industrial Experience?

Can I do part-time M.tech Biotechnology. I have a GATE 2011 percentile of 93.
15th June 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

hi .....
i have completed B.E. from I.T. branch.
i want to M.E./mtech . my aggregate percentage is 50.13%.
please tell me college which take admission on the basis of gate score.
Because i want to prepertation of gate.
24th August 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I have done BE(Mechanical) and has seventeen years job experience as Sr level quality at production and Maintenance units(Defence).

I had joined ME(Industrial) at Andhra Univ. but discontinued(in 2001') due to service exigencies after 3-4 Months. I now wish to take up the course again.

S Sjohn
Email: [email protected]
6th December 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

can anyone suggest me where i can do part Mtech
27th March 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I have eight years teaching experience, and direct P.hD degree from uptu, should i go for mtch?
23rd March 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

BSC IT DEGREE HOLDER AND I HAVE 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN IT ..MAY I ELIGIBLE FOR M TECH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?