11th June 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do part time PhD having 15 years of work experience after B.E.?

I have completed B.E and I have 15 years of industrial experience. Can I do part time Ph.D? If I am eligible which college is best in Chennai. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  2. Can I study part time PhD in Mathematics with 5 years of Software experience being a 35 years old B.E. graduate?
  3. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  4. Possibility to do part time PhD in Botany for Master's and B.Ed holder?
  5. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  6. Part time PhD in Chemistry program for an experience holder in India?
  7. Part time PGDM in IFIM for person having 3 years of work experience?
  8. List of reputed institutions which provide part time Ph.D in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to study PhD in Canada and attend exams only for an employee?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  11. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  12. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  13. Where can i do part time Ph.D. in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities offering Part Time PhD in Organic Chemistry to M.Sc postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?
  15. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  16. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  17. How to do Part Time/Distance PhD from any recognized university in Bangalore at an age of 52 years old?
  18. Specialization is good for career growth in Ph.D after M.Tech in CSE with 70%? Value of Ph.D part time course? List of private as well as government universities for part time Ph.D course?
11th June 2016, 07:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time PhD having 15 years of work experience after B.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.E and I have 15 years of industrial experience. Can I do part time Ph.D? If I am eligible which college is best in Chennai. Please guide me.
You have completed B.E degree, so you are not eligible for Ph.D course in part time.

The minimum qualification required for this course is masters degree with above 55% from a recognized University.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?