16th June 2015, 02:13 PM
8989rs

Admission in M.Tech is possible after B.Tech? Details of colleges providing such admission?

Hello sir, I have completed btech from electrical and electronics in 2013 .I want to take admission in MSC electronics.is it possible? If yes so plz give me the procedure for taking admission and also give the college's details (kanpur) and fees structure too.plz reply soon.
Thank you

16th June 2015, 06:02 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in M.Tech is possible after B.Tech? Details of colleges providing such admission?

A side you are asking for the procedure to get admission in M.tech and another way for M.sc so I would like to told you that both the admission are possible after graduation in b.tech but I would like to suggest you for m.tech rather than M.sc in electronics.

>> To get the admission in master of technology you have to qualify GATE entrance exam which is of 100 marks and after qualifying the entrance you have to apply for any collage through online counselling.

>> And for the admission in master of Science you have to fill the admission form with graduation marks seat and other necessary documents and then on the basis of merit list you can go for admission.
16th June 2015, 06:15 PM
VSB yuvaraj

Default Re: Admission in M.Tech is possible after B.Tech? Details of colleges providing such admission?

You are complete B.tech so you easily get M.tech.
One of the best college in kanpur IIT.
But you are not eligible to M.sc course.M.sc is depend on arts but B.tech is technical course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?