5th August 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission in M.Tech without answering GATE? Can I take admission in M.Tech under Punjab University?

I have done my b.tech this year now i want to take admission in m.tech without gate. can i take admission in m.teh under punjab university?

30th December 2011, 03:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in M.Tech without answering GATE? Can I take admission in M.Tech under Punjab University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my b.tech this year now i want to take admission in m.tech without gate. can i take admission in m.teh under punjab university?
Yes, you can certainly take admission in M. Tech, without passing GATE, if you have completed your B. Tech from any recognised college/university. But you need to qualify any other equivalent test to make yourself eligible to apply for the admission in any college/university/institution in India.

If you want to apply in Punjab University you have to pass an entrance test equivalent to GATE or any other test conducted by the state education department for engineering students.

For further detail visit:

To know about the admission procedure and application procurement please visit: http:admissions.punchd.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?