25th January 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission in masters of education under valid university examination center nearest to Siliguri in Darjeeling?

hello sir/madam,through distance education i want to take admission in master of education under valid university examination center nearest to siliguri, Darjeeling.kindly send me address with contact no.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology through correspondence in Siliguri
  2. How may I get details about B.Ed course at Darjeeling from R.K.B.T college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 6th/7th standard at Darjeeling? -- [New]
  4. How may I get details about Nearest study center from Kolkata for M.Phil-Ph.D through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University after completing MBA in O.M?
  5. Nearest study center from South Delhi for M.Phil-Ph.D distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University after MBA in HR?
  6. Which university offers M.A in English in distance education? Which is the nearest study center to Digha?
  7. What is the date of the entrance exam of Vidyamandir Classes
  8. How to get admission for M.A after passing B.A English Honors
  9. What to do after Microbiology (honors) 3-year Graduation Course? I have scored good in Part-I and Part-II but not in Part-III paper
  10. Is there any center in Siliguri for CS?
  11. Syllabus of ICWA intermediate course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to do LLB via distance education while doing job in Siliguri?
  13. Is there any job available for B.Com graduate in Darjeeling?
  14. How can I correct residential proof printed on my marksheet of 12th NIOS Board exam?
  15. Is degree through distance education by rvu is valid for govt jobs?
  16. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  17. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  18. Can I do B.Ed after completing BBA?
4th May 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in masters of education under valid university examination center nearest to Siliguri in Darjeeling?

Is the Bsc. distance by mahatma gandhi university meghalaya valid for applying to IAS/IES/GATE or any state department? Good institutes and universities for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?