13th October 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about B.Ed course at Darjeeling from R.K.B.T college? What's the fee structure for the same?

please let me know the B.ed course at Darjeeling from R.K.B.T college as well as mode of amount also, it will be very helpful for me

thanking you

awaiting your Response
Rina biswakarma
siliguri

16th April 2012, 07:12 PM
a444

Default Re: How may I get details about B.Ed course at Darjeeling from R.K.B.T college? What's the fee structure for the same?

Darjeeling , West Bengal
Contact
Overview
Affiliated to: North Bengal University

Bachelors / Masters
Bachelors
Boys / Girls / Co-Ed
Co-Edu
NCTE Approved
Yes
Recognised Year
Placement Cell Exists
No
NRI Seats
No
B.Ed

2500 symbols left
Send
0 bhawana limbu 2012-01-15 14:31
WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE FOR ADMISSION IN THE COLLEGE FOR THE ST CANDIDATES
0 BENOY THAPA 2011-08-12 10:55
Sir, i m M.A in Psychology and M.Ed.i would like to apply as a post of lecturer in your esteemed college.
Thanking you in anticipation.
More About the Institute

Ask questions here about Shree RK BTCollege - Darjeeling admission 2012, Placement 2012 and eligibility criteria. This college has courses for Bachelors. Shree RK BTCollege - Darjeeling is a NCTE Approved College. This College was recognised on the year 2001.
College Courses
B.Ed
Fees : Rs. 26500/-
Admission Process For Shree RK BTCollege - Darjeeling : B.Ed Admission West Bengal
Duration Of Course : 1 years
Seat Count : 60
Contact
Shree RK BTCollege - Darjeeling
Address : 27, Gandhi Road, Darjeeling-734101
Phone : 0534-2252448

24th April 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about B.Ed course at Darjeeling from R.K.B.T college? What's the fee structure for the same?

Sir,when is the admission date of RKBT college darjeeling? And what is the fee structure and admission procedure?

18th April 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Respeted sir/ ma'am, I just wanted to know that if I get 48 or 49% in b.a.(pol.sc.hons.),can I get admission in ur college?

3rd November 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ Mada, I wanted to know that since i have acquired 54% in Post Graduation on Sociology in 2009 and was working. But Recently I am trying to apply for B.ed as a regular student then what I have to do and when is the admission?

29th March 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Im doing m.com can i get to do b.ed after this with its marks because i have less marks in b.com.

6th September 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir. When is the admission date in your college. .want some information urgently. ..For my sister in law....want to join as soon as possible ...

12th May 2016, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

When will start the admission in your college?can you give me the details of admission fee?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?