3rd December 2011, 08:21 PM
pamela das mahapatra

Which university offers M.A in English in distance education? Which is the nearest study center to Digha?

which university offers m.a. in english in distance education? which is the nearest study center to digha? please help me find this?

1st August 2012, 11:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university offers M.A in English in distance education? Which is the nearest study center to Digha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela das mahapatra View Post
which university offers m.a. in english in distance education? which is the nearest study center to digha? please help me find this?

There are various Universities which offers Master of Arts program in English through Distance mode. One of the premiere Institution offering various program through Distance mode including M.A. in English is Indira Gandhi National Open University. The University have many study centers located in almost each and every part of the country. The M.A. is a two years program. Candidate with a Bachelors degree from a recognized Institution are eligible to pursue the program.

For detail information regarding its study centers refer to the following Link.

Following are the list of some of the other recognized Universities offering M.A. program through Distance mode:

EFL University

Andhra University School of Distance Education

Annamalai University Distance Education

For detail information one may refer to the official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?