18th January 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Admission Notification for M.Sc Botany of Madras University for the academic year 2012-2013?

i want to know the admission notification for msc botany in madras university for the academic year 2012-2013.
please kindly make arrangement for notification

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of start of APRJC counseling?
  2. When is the admission notification of Madras University for MSc in Zoology or Life Science?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  4. What are the job opportunities after MSc Botany? I have completed my MSc in Botany from APS university
  5. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
  6. Dates of various Architectural exams?
  7. How can I get information regarding M.Sc Botany course in Pune?
  8. Information about the admission exam for MSc in Botany in Manipur University? Model question papers for the same? What are the courses offered for botany graduates in Manipur University?
  9. How to take admission in Mumbai University for MSc/B.Ed? I have done BSc Hons with Botany
  10. Admission procedure for SYB.Com in MS university of Baroda?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for the course of MSc Geoinformatics if I am a final year in Botany Hons from Patna University
  12. How should I study in MSc Botany in open university in West Bengal? I have completed my graduation in Botany
  13. What is the date of application form sale for MSc Botany
  14. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed? -- [New]
  15. When can I get admission for CS course in the colleges of Pune for the academic year 2012-2013?
  16. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  17. Madras university MSc Psychology 1st year question papers of last five years?
  18. What are the career opportunities available for an M.Sc(Botany) graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2012, 02:57 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: Admission Notification for M.Sc Botany of Madras University for the academic year 2012-2013?

Application Procedure, Admission Notification and Results

To find details for Application Procedure, Admission Notification and Results refer to website - https://www.ideunom.ac.in/

Address : IDE Buildings, Chepauk,
Chennai - 600005
Phone - 044-25613716
Fax : 044-25360865
Email : [email protected]
20th July 2012, 09:32 AM
abthar

Default Re: Admission Notification for M.Sc Botany of Madras University for the academic year 2012-2013?

hi

madras university published thier notification for admissions regarding 2012-2013
batch in their websites...

kindly visit and enroll your name or go directly to book your admission,the time taken to finish admission is 15 minutes only..

apply soon

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?