10th March 2012, 12:24 PM
trishnaguha2012

What is the difference between computer science engineering and software engineering?

What is the difference between computer science engineering and software engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Software and Computer Engineering?
  2. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  3. Difference between Computer Science and Information Technology branch of engineering? Is there any special branch of software development?
  4. Difference between BCA and BSc? Is Computer Science a different area or does it come under computer engineering? Is B.Tech better than BSc?
  5. What is the difference between computer science engineering and software engineering?
  6. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Criteria to become a Software Engineer after BCS? -- [New]
  8. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  9. What is the difference between IT Software Engineering and Software Engineering?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  11. Procedure to apply for MS degree? Sub courses of CSE department in MS? Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  13. Difference between computer engineering and computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  15. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  16. Which diploma course to choose after 10th to get good job and good salary?
  17. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem Software Engineering Methodologies (CS 514) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
29th June 2012, 02:10 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: What is the difference between computer science engineering and software engineering?

Hello dear friend. I want to tell you that software engineering is basically one field of the CSE which mainly focuses and deals with the software part. CSE is more wide spread because it also includes hardware, databases, programming, data transfer concepts in detail other than the software part. I hope the information will help you. Thank You.
2nd July 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between computer science engineering and software engineering?

sir i recently pass my twelth from rajasthan bord by pcm i got 64.40% so i want to be become a software engineer so but i face a problem that i should do b.c.a. m.c.a. and b.tec in cs or sotware engineering .and the best is mcA THAN WHICH TEST WE WILL HAVE TO GAVE FOR NATIONAL LEAVEL COLLEGE PLZ TELL ME
20th July 2012, 09:23 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Hello dear friend. I want to tell you that software engineering is basically one field of the CSE which mainly focuses and deals with the software part. CSE is more wide spread because it also includes hardware, databases, programming, data transfer concepts in detail other than the software part. I hope the information will help you. Thank You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?