11th November 2011, 12:29 AM
mstafa daar

Admission in PAF as GDF officer? What is the date of entrance test?

sir can you plz tel me the dates on which i will regestir myself for entrance test in gdp and from where and also the dates of entrance test?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get admission in PAF medical field after scoring 78% marks in FSc pre Medical? Last date of admission?
  2. How to get admission in PAF medical field after scoring 78% marks in FSc pre medical?
  3. How to get admission in PAF medical college after obtaining 80% marks in 10th and 75% marks in FSc? Are there any quota seats for PAF personnel sons/daughters?
  4. Procedure for admission in PAF? Which field is better for Women?
  5. PAF after F.Sc with 78% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in PAF medical college?
  7. How can I get admission PAF for aeronautical engineering? I have passed matric with 92%
  8. How to get admission in PAF after matric? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central school for civilians kid?
  10. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
  11. How to get admission in PAF after scoring 70% mark sin Matric and 80% marks in FSC?
  12. Date of sale of IGNOU B.Ed forms for admission? Date of the entrance test?
  13. What is the date of Haryana B.Ed entrance test? Last date for admission? I am a M.A English student
  14. How to take admission in PAF college? I have scored 78% marks in Matric
  15. Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Date of sale of M.Com entrance exam form? Date of the entrance test of upcoming year admission?
  17. Procedure to take admission in PAF college for class XI?
  18. Can I apply for PAF after scoring 70% marks in FSC part 1 and 77% in matric? Are there any seats for females?
18th November 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in PAF as GDF officer? What is the date of entrance test?

sir what z the last date of registration for GDP
25th March 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY HEIGHT IS 5.2 BUT I REALY FOND OF BECOMING GDP SO CAN I APPLY 4 IT ???
7th February 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i would like to see the online questions for the test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?