22nd September 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in PAF after matric?

I have passed Matric with distinction. I want to get admission in pafand therefore want to know about admission process?

23rd September 2015, 12:48 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in PAF after matric?

You need to contact the nearest branch of PAF in your region and ask them for their application form and after submission of the application for, if you are eligible, you will be called upon for an interview session and the whole process of selection will be carried on further.

Therefore, if you do pass the selection process, I am sure you will be able to make through it.
24th September 2015, 02:03 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in PAF after matric?

In order to get admission in PAF, you need to do is to contact to the nearest branch of PAF in your locality and ask them about admission process or ask them for the application form or you can go for another process which online process. After the completion of online process i.e., after the submission of the form, if you are eligible for the same then you will be called up for the interview session. If you crack the interview then easily you will be admitted in that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?