13th July 2011, 10:23 AM
Abhishek veerma

Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?

Sir I wan 2 know admission procedure for M.com in ur college(HK college) & wat is the last date to get forms of M.com & to submit it?I have done my gradution frm gujarat college,but i was fail in two subjects in TY B.com & now i have cleared

13th January 2012, 03:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek veerma View Post
Sir I wan 2 know admission procedure for M.com in ur college(HK college) & wat is the last date to get forms of M.com & to submit it?I have done my gradution frm gujarat college,but i was fail in two subjects in TY B.com & now i have cleared
To take admission in H.K. Commerce College, Ahmedabad, you will have to pass 'Bachelor in Commerce', with minimum 40% aggregate marks.
Admission is based on the availability of seats.
The date for admission (2012) hasn't been declared yet.

Normally the applications for M, Com are available by April-May every year.

You can contact them in the below mentioned number for further information.
Address: Opposite Natraj Cinema
Ashram, Road, Ahmedabad-380009, Gujarat.
Tel: 079-2658961/65126276/
10th July 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?

Sir what last date foam of m com part 1.
Please infom me
3rd May 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i have want to add. in m.com regular with English .....when start the admission ?
9th June 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, which last dAte for m.com admisition ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?