15th February 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for M.Com admission? Details about admission forms, cost and date of exam?

please tell me agebility of mcom forms , cost, date of test

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  2. Date of sale of admission forms of M.Com regular course? Is there any criteria where students getting more than 75% can get admission without entrance?
  3. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  4. Complete details about admission in M.Com this session?
  5. How to do M.Ed course?
  6. What is the admission criteria and from where I may get the admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow university?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?
  9. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms
  10. Eligibility for admission in Symbiosis? When are the forms available and date of exam?
  11. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  12. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
  13. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  14. Details about M.Com Part I admission in Mumbai university?
  15. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  16. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?
  17. Best MCA colleges in India? Date of availability of forms? Date of entrance exam and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
8th May 2016, 12:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Com admission? Details about admission forms, cost and date of exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me agebility of mcom forms , cost, date of test
The eligibility to study M.Com is a pass in B.Com with 50% marks from a recognized university. In some of the reputed universities they will conduct entrance test for the admission. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many universities in India. You can study the course either regular or correspondence mode. For admission forms you have to download the form from the official website of the university. You can also get all the details in the official website regarding cost and date of examination. Because you have not mentioned the college or university name it is difficult to give you the correct details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?