17th March 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Thapar university is possible with 85% in 12th Non-Medical Punjab board?

Can i get admission in Thapar university after passing my 12th non med in Punjab board with 85% marks? I am punjab board student and seeking the desired information.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  2. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  3. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala?
  4. Can I get admission in Thapar University for B.Tech after scoring 70% in 12th
  5. Can I get admission in Thapar university Punjab afer scoring 25k to 30k rank in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring 70% in 12th?
  7. How may I get admissions in Thapar university? I've secured Punjab state rank 1803 in AIEEE and have passed qualifying exam from Bathinda in Punjab with 92% marks in PCM(CBSE)
  8. B.A.LLB admission in Punjab University for 12th Non-Medical student?
  9. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  10. Can I get admission in Thapar University if secured 80% in 12th and 200 marks in JEE Main?
  11. Admission in Thapar University Punjab after scoring an AIEEE rank of 52000?
  12. Where can I get admission for B.Tech after scoring an AIEEE rank of 89942(overall)? Which are the good colleges in which I can get? Any chance for admission in Thapar University(Punjab)?
  13. How to get admission in Thapar University after passing 12th?
  14. How to acquire admission into Thapar University, if I have scored 30 marks in AIEEE?
  15. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  16. Admission in thapar university with 28000 rank in aieee (general category, outside punjab) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study MBBS through Punjab state quota if studying in CISCE Board?
  18. When is the TU entrance exam?
15th July 2016, 10:51 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in Thapar university is possible with 85% in 12th Non-Medical Punjab board?

Thapar University, formerly known as Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, was founded in 1956 by Karam Chand Thapar and is situated in Patiala. As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to admission in Thapar university with 85% in 12th Non-Medical Punjab board. For more information you can visit at official website of Thapar university : www.thapar.edu/

Phone: 0175 239 3055
18th March 2019, 06:44 PM
shreyasetia

Default Re: Admission in Thapar university is possible with 85% in 12th Non-Medical Punjab board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get admission in Thapar university after passing my 12th non med in Punjab board with 85% marks? I am punjab board student and seeking the desired information.
Yes, of course, you are eligible as per your class 12th marks, but there is a requirement of JEE score as well, so what is your JEE Score for 2019?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?