13th March 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in Punjabi exam either with CBSE or Punjab Board for 11th Non-Medical student?

Hello,
I have just completed my 11th grade with Non-Medical stream from CBSE Board. But now I feel that I should give class 10th Punjabi exam as I am staying in Chandigarh and may feel the requirement of Punjabi exam in future. I have even studied Punjabi till my 7th grade. So is it possible to give class 10th Punjabi Board exam through any either CBSE or Punjab Board? Kindly help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  3. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  4. Possibility to reapply for 12th from CBSE Board if disqualified from Punjab Open Board?
  5. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  6. Should I migrate to State Board for further studies of Architecture being an 11th CBSE student?
  7. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
  8. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  9. Eligibility to study in 11th standard of ICSE/CBSE Board in Kerala for an IGCSE student of Tamil Nadu? Possibility to appear in Kerala State Medical Entrance Test?
  10. Is it possible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam privately for 11th candidate of CBSE school?
  11. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  12. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  13. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  14. Possibility to change Board from AHSEC to CBSE for 12th standard?
  15. Possibility to change school after 11th standard of same CBSE Board?
  16. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  17. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Minimum age to participate in CBSE board examination in BPS Pilani, Rajasthan?
17th March 2016, 05:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in Punjabi exam either with CBSE or Punjab Board for 11th Non-Medical student?

No, I am sorry to say that now it is not possible, you will have to get admission in 9th standard and then only can opt for your 10th boards and appear for the subject you wish to. Otherwise there is no other option for it.
17th March 2016, 05:19 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to appear in Punjabi exam either with CBSE or Punjab Board for 11th Non-Medical student?

Yes, is possible but only if you take admission in 9th standard again and after clearing 9th standard, you can opt for 10th board with Punjabi as one of your subjects.
17th March 2016, 05:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that now it is not possible, you will have to get admission in 9th standard and then only can opt for your 10th boards and appear for the subject you wish to. Otherwise there is no other option for it.
1st August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i take punjabi subject in 11th if i did not take punjabi subject in 10th class
16th September 2021, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Can a student take punjabi as additional subject if he has not taken punjabi in 10th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?