9th June 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Admission through state counseling after scoring 5291 rank? Procedure for counseling?

i got 5291 rank in state counselling i uttarakhand ,can i get admission through state counselling or without councelling and plz tell me the procedure of councelling.....i'll be very thankfull to u......

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 27383 rank in SRMEE?
  2. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  3. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  4. After scoring 15998 state rank will I be called for counseling?
  5. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  7. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  8. Can I get admission in IP in 1st counseling in good college after scoring 9076 rank in CET exam? Date of counseling?
  9. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  10. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 12784?
  11. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  12. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  13. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  14. Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any chance for me in 2nd counseling of WBJEE for CSE branch after scoring 3500 rank?
  16. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  17. How to face counseling and get admission in without donation in B.Tech Civil/Mechanical?
  18. How can I apply to study Diploma in Banking program? -- [New]
4th July 2011, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission through state counseling after scoring 5291 rank? Procedure for counseling?

let me know the site for uttarakhand state counseling
13th July 2011, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission through state counseling after scoring 5291 rank? Procedure for counseling?

what are the cut off marks for uttarakhand state councelling 2011?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?