7th April 2011, 12:57 PM
binsu k devasia

Admit card not received for AFMC MBBS exam?

Afmc-mbbs entrance examination 2011
I haven't got my admit card yet. What to do? My reg id is 912072

14th April 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admit card not received for AFMC MBBS exam?

armed force medical collage pune 2001 mbbs entrance examination 2011
15th April 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I still did'nt get my AFMC hall ticket.May i know when i'll get it....
15th April 2011, 04:01 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

I you haven't received your AFMC -2011 exam admit card then don't worry follow the instruction given below surely you will get your admit card is you have filled your form correctly..

Armed force medical college 2011 exam is going to be held on 1st May 2011 at 2.30 pm.

Read these instruction:

1.Admit card will be available for download till 01 May 2011(2 pm / 1400 h).

2.You will be able to download the admit card ONLY if :

a. You have submitted your application by post and have opted for "Download Admit Card from Internet".

b. You have submitted an online application which has been accepted.
Please enter the Postal Bar Code (for postal applicants) OR the Registration ID (for online applicants) on the right hand side of this page. Check the id /code number before keying in the number.

3. Please enter the correct date of birth in the ddmmyy format ONLY. Be careful to enter the date of birth as entered in the application form.

4. Hit the submit button once you are sure that you have entered the correct data ONLY.

5. If the browser takes some time please be patient and wait. Do not hit the back button or any other key on your hardware.

6. Once the admit card has been downloaded check whether the admit card has the following before printing:-
  • NAME OF CANDIDATE
  • CENTRE ALOTTED WITH ADDRESS
  • ROLL NUMBER
  • PHOTOGRAPH OF CANDIDATE AS SUBMITTED IN THE APPLICATION
  • SIGNATURE BLOCK OF CANDIDATE AS SUBMITTED IN THE APPLICATION

7. Scroll down and then click on the PRINT button at the bottom of the Admit Card. The Admit card will be printed on a single sheet of paper ONLY. Please use A4 size paper and set your printer to print in the portrait mode. You may use a Laser OR Ink-Jet printer and may print the admit card either in colour or Black & White. Both are acceptable.

8. Paste one photograph similar to the one that has been attached at the time of submission of application and get the same attested by School/College Principal or by Gazetted Officer. Pl ensure that the photo on the admit card is attested before you reach the examination venue.

9. Candidates with a downloaded admit card will be valid only if it is attested.
Queries ONLY regarding difficulty in downloadable admit cards may be addressed to [email protected]

10. ALL ADMIT CARDS OTHER THAN DOWNLOADABLE HAVE BEEN DESPATCHED BY POST.

PLEASE CONTACT ADMISSION CELL/COL ADM AFMC PUNE(02026334209 OR 02026026030) if you do not receive the postal admit card by the 1st week of April at your postal address.

Please click on this link to download admit card http://afmcdg1d.gov.in/index1.asp

All the best...
15th April 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i have not received the admit card so how to get it.
15th April 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I dont receive my admitcard for afmc my number is 920700
18th April 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I HAV FORGOT MY REGISTRATION ID, HOW CAN I FIND IT?
18th April 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

my name is SARIGA.P.ANAND, DOB:12/02/1994: I am an online applicant, opted for download the admit card.but i forgot the registration id.Now what can i do for getting the admit card?
18th April 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

my application form number is 095279.but i dont know postal bar code which is needed for download the admit card.so i request you to please send my postal bar code.
19th April 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

My name is Bafin Peter J. My registration number is 216943. I have not yet received AFMC admit card. I wish to get admit card through internet. Can you send me. Thanking you
21st April 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

i have forgotten my registration id, is dere any thing i can do ? pls reply as soon as possible
22nd April 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

DERE SIR,
I HAVE NOT RESIVED MY ADMIT CARD FOR OUR AFMC EXAM .PLZ HELP ME .MY REGISRATION ID IS 920370 &MY MO.NO.IS 8421720770
22nd April 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I INDERPREET SINGH,S/O HARCHARAN SINGH,HAVE APPLIED FOR Afmc-mbbs entrance examination 2011
I haven't got my admit card yet. What to do? My reg id is 059854

SIR, I HAVE WORKED HARD TO CLEAR IT BUT I HAVE NOT GOT ADMIT CARD SO PLZ SHOW CONCERN OVER THE MATTER , I WILL B THANKFUL TO U.
23rd April 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR, I HAVE NOT RESIVED MY ADMIT CARD FOR AFMC & AIPMT EXAM.
25th April 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my application no. is 210420. I haven't received my admit card yet which I had opted by post. So, I had asked to place it on internet but I couldn't find it there either. What do I do?
25th April 2011, 03:33 PM

fmc-mbbs entrance examination 2011
I haven't got my admit card yet. What to do? My reg id is 911269
25th April 2011, 03:34 PM

Afmc-mbbs entrance examination 2011
I haven't got my admit card yet. What to do? My reg id is 911269
26th April 2011, 12:03 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

For your information.

Visit the website : http://afmcdg1d.gov.in/index1.asp
Download Admit card :
Then Enter your Postal Barcode / Registration ID and Dob To get your Afmc admit card.

More details,Visit the official website :http://afmc.nic.in/
27th April 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about my registration id of afmc 2011, i can get it
27th April 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to change my examination centre
28th April 2011, 06:12 PM
sarfraz malik

sir i dnt received my adimt carf my form no is 071956
1st May 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Please intimate to me whether there is any ammendment of date and time of AFMC enterence examination - 2011 immediately .
28th July 2011, 10:39 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

If you dont receive the admit card

download the admit card from website

www.afmc.nic.in

or

contact the admisssion cell

Officer in-charge, Admission cell
AFMC, Pune 411040

ph : 020 26334209
29th November 2011, 06:03 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Dear Friends,

I you haven't received your AFMC -2011 exam admit card then don't worry follow the instruction given below surely you will get your admit card is you have filled your form correctly..

Armed force medical college 2011 exam is going to be held on 1st May 2011 at 2.30 pm.

Read these instruction:

a. You have submitted your application by post and have opted for "Download Admit Card from Internet".

Please enter the Postal Bar Code (for postal applicants) OR the Registration ID (for online applicants) on the right hand side of this page. Check the id /code number before keying in the number.

3. Please enter the correct date of birth in the ddmmyy format ONLY. Be careful to enter the date of birth as entered in the application form.

4. Hit the submit button once you are sure that you have entered the correct data ONLY.

5. If the browser takes some time please be patient and wait. Do not hit the back button or any other key on your hardware.

6. Once the admit card has been downloaded check whether the admit card has the following before printing:-
NAME OF CANDIDATE
CENTRE ALOTTED WITH ADDRESS
ROLL NUMBER
PHOTOGRAPH OF CANDIDATE AS SUBMITTED IN THE APPLICATION
SIGNATURE BLOCK OF CANDIDATE AS SUBMITTED IN THE APPLICATION

7. Scroll down and then click on the PRINT button at the bottom of the Admit Card. The Admit card will be printed on a single sheet of paper ONLY. Please use A4 size paper and set your printer to print in the portrait mode. You may use a Laser OR Ink-Jet printer and may print the admit card either in colour or Black & White. Both are acceptable.

8. Paste one photograph similar to the one that has been attached at the time of submission of application and get the same attested by School/College Principal or by Gazetted Officer. Pl ensure that the photo on the admit card is attested before you reach the examination venue.

9. Candidates with a downloaded admit card will be valid only if it is attested.
Queries ONLY regarding difficulty in downloadable admit cards may be addressed to [email protected]

PLEASE CONTACT ADMISSION CELL/COL ADM AFMC PUNE(02026334209 OR 02026026030) if you do not receive the postal admit card by the 1st week of April at your postal address.

Please click on this link to download admit card http://afmcdg1d.gov.in/index1.asp

All the best
29th November 2011, 06:07 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Dear Friends,

Read these instruction:

NAME OF CANDIDATE
CENTRE ALOTTED WITH ADDRESS
ROLL NUMBER
PHOTOGRAPH OF CANDIDATE AS SUBMITTED IN THE APPLICATION
SIGNATURE BLOCK OF CANDIDATE AS SUBMITTED IN THE APPLICATION

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?