20th August 2011, 10:32 PM

Which software should I study to get a job after Mechanical Engineering?

Hai i am doing final mech. Now i do the the technical skill (pro-e) then which software the learn to get the got job.

Related Questions:
  1. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  2. Will I be able to get software job if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I go for mechanical field after doing graduation from software engineering
  5. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  6. Software jobs for Mechanical Engineers?
  7. Can I study software engineering course in Polytechnic? What are the steps to be taken to get a job
  8. Can mechanical engineer apply for software job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What can i do for job in Software Engineering field being a physically handicapped student? -- [New]
  10. Why do we need to study software engineering after studying Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  12. How to study BSc mathematics and mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering along with job being a Diploma holder?
  14. How can I become a software engineer if I am a Mechanical engineer
  15. Which company I can apply for to get a software job after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
  16. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  17. Which branch should I study after diploma in Mechanical Engineering so that I could get a good job?
  18. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
29th November 2011, 05:02 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Which software should I study to get a job after Mechanical Engineering?

Hi friend,

learn CAD/CAM to get a good job after your graduation from mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?