6th January 2012, 04:24 PM
GEETA KAMBLE

What type of jobs are available after doing specialization in power electronics?

sir i want to do specialization in power electronics.but my question is that which types of jobs available on this subject

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities related to power electronics? I am pursuing M.Tech under power electronics
  2. How can I search for various private sector jobs after completing M.Tech in Power Electronics with 70%?
  3. What is the approximate fee structure to study power electronics and drives or any specialization in Electronics without GATE exam?
  4. Which is the best course after B.Tech in EEE?
  5. Government jobs after M.Sc (Physics) with specialization in electronics from DU?
  6. How much money is needed to complete the course of M.Tech? How many branches are there in Electrical Engineering? Total number of colleges offering electrical engineering?
  7. Which group is better for EEE stream in M.Tech?
  8. Which group can I take in M.Tech after doing EIE in B.Tech?
  9. Job opportunities other than Assistant Professor recruitment for Power Electronics & Drives postgraduate? Details of websites for searching jobs? -- [New]
  10. Industrial Jobs in Power Plants and Steel Plants after B.tech.
  11. Am I eligible to join M.Tech Aeronautical engineering course after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  12. Are there any jobs in power plant after completing B.E degree in electronics and instrumentation? What are the requirements?
  13. Which course is better to do M.Tech for ECE?
  14. Which stream is better for me after completing B.E in ECE?
  15. Which specialization I should opt for M.Tech course to make career in Power Generation, Transmission or Distribution Systems?
  16. Which type of jobs are available after BSc Electronics?
  17. MBA colleges in Maharashtra which offer specialization in project management -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get into Power Sector after B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can I do M.Tech in IITs with specialization in Power Plant Engineering?
22nd September 2012, 02:28 AM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: What type of jobs are available after doing specialization in power electronics?

Hello,
There are many jobs in the field of power electronics and control system in government as well as private sectors.

Govt. Sectors:
*BSNL
*BHEL
*BEL
*NTPC
*IOcL
*DECL
Private Sectors:
*INTEL
*IEEE
*IBM
and many more....

For applying to these company you must be an Engineer graduate in Electronics or electrical Engineering.
You must have good academic background.
2nd May 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs are available after doing specialization in power electronics?

I am pursuing Power electronics nd drives in famous self financing clg.aftr completing i am interested in goin fa a job,bcoz aftr getting practical knowledge i can teach my students clearly with concepts..My question is what type of company should i hav to prefer????and how to prepare myself fa it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?