27th November 2015, 02:07 PM
ayna singh

Advertising Sales Promotion graduate is eligible for Bosh exam?

I have done graduation in advertising sales promotion And sales management its a fictional course. Am I eligible for Bosch exam??

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs and courses after B.Com in advertising sales promotion and sales management?
  2. Am I eligible for CDS exam if I am studying B.A vocational course of advertising sales promotion and sales management?
  3. TNOU MBA-Second Year-Advertising and Sales Promotion (MSP-41) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Which are the different courses in B.Com stream?
  5. What are the jobs and courses after graduation which I can do after completion of B.Com?
  6. How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where can I get previous year Question Papers for 3rd semester of MBA of Calicut university?
  8. Am I eligible for any state or central government job if I am a commerce graduate working for private firm as a assistant sales manager
  9. What is the fee structure of mass communication? What is the scope?
  10. What are the topics for my major training? I am a electronics and instrumentation engineer
  11. How can I get a job after BBA?
  12. How to get a job in the field of BBA?
  13. Are there any courses available for me for mass communication?
  14. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
  15. Exams details related to get into Sales tax after B.Com?
  16. BBA 3rd semester previous papers of environmental management, sales management and advertising management in sagar university
  17. Which post graduate course should i apply after BMM in Advertising?
  18. How can I opt for BBA in marketing? I am a commerce student without Maths

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?