9th June 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs and courses after graduation which I can do after completion of B.Com?

Hi,

I am pursuing my 2nd year in B.com(Advertising Sales Promotion $ Sales Management).

I just want to know What job Will be better for me after my completion of graduation?

Can you please tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs and courses after graduation which I can do after completion of B.Com? -- [New]
  2. What are the jobs available in Railways? What are the fields I can apply for after completion of B.Com course?
  3. Which sector to choose as per my knowledge and PG course?
  4. What are the jobs to look for after Graduation? Courses to take for joining Navy jobs?
  5. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  6. What can be done after completing BSc in Geography?
  7. What are the jobs or courses which would be best for my career growth after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?
  8. Btech or Bcom? which graduation to do if I want to do MBA later? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  10. Which courses in ITI I can join after completion of Graduation in commerce?
  11. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  12. After B.Tech CSE which course should I take up?
  13. Which are the PG courses other MBA after completion of TY? Best colleges offering these courses?
  14. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  15. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  16. Is there any course related to commerce which will help me in future?
  17. Can one get a job after completing 12th while pursuing his further graduation?
  18. Should I do M.Com or MBA after completion of B.Com?
10th June 2015, 11:35 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs and courses after graduation which I can do after completion of B.Com?

List of job opportunities after B.Com :

Candidate can seek career in Public and Private Undertakings.
UPSC exams for the post of IAS, IPS, IRS etc and other government departments.
You can also apply for IBPS Bank PO and Clerk exams for the post of clerk and PO in various banks.

Good Courses after B.Com :
  • CRISIL Certified Analyst Program (CCAP)
  • Diploma in Banking & Financial Services(HDBFS)
  • Executive MBA
  • Executive Program in Applied Finance - IIM Calcutta
  • International Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management
  • LLB
  • M.Com
  • CA
10th June 2015, 12:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs and courses after graduation which I can do after completion of B.Com?

After the completion of B.Com course, you can find a job in any of the following sectors.

->Marketing
->Financial Services
->Insurance Services
->BPO
->Software Development
->Banking

In case, if you want to pursue higher studies, you can join in any of the following courses
->MBA
->M.COM
->Chartered Accountancy (CA)
->Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
->Cost Accountancy (from ICWA)
->Company Secretary (CS)
30th September 2015, 11:56 PM
vinoth1921

-->If you are looking for higher studies,
-Clear CAT and join M.B.A in a very goo colleges like IIM's
-M.Com will be the best option after doing your Bachelor's in B.Com/
-You can also join Law by applying through LLB.

-->If you are looking for jobs
-You can also try for Bank Exams/ Railways/ Defense/ SSC.
--CDS is conducted twice in a year for the posts like Executive etc to join defense.
-UPSC conducts many exams like Civil Service(IAS/ IPS/ IFS etc.) for Civil service aspirants.

-->Eligibility
-Citizen of India
-Should be a Graduate
-Age Limit - 21-30 yrs
-Some post require Physical qualifications.

-->Examination Process
-Preliminary Exam
-Main Written Exam
-Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?