10th April 2020, 01:54 AM
itsmithi

Is it advisable to do a job along with preparation of IES and State Services examination?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my B.Tech in Civil Engineering in 2016 from state government college. And this time I am still preparing for government jobs like IES/State Services and now I want to do some job with continuation of my preparation that add some extra skill or improvement. Is this good or not and what type of job I should prefer?

8th May 2020, 12:30 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to do a job along with preparation of IES and State Services examination?

I do not advice of doing job along with your preparation for IES and State Services Exam.

Because once you join job, they you may need to spend 10-12 hrs of your day towards your job.

Hence you will not get much time to prepare for your Exams.

Both IES and State Services Exam are very competitive and one should score top marks to crack the Exam.

Your life will be changed once you join the Government job.

Better you do not join any job and concentrate more towards your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?