22nd April 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How to take 1 year drop for preparation of IES exam? I have just completed my B.Tech in Civil Engineering and got placement in private company

i have just completed my b.tech in civil engineering and got campus placement in a private company and i want to take 1 year drop for preparation of ies exam. now i'am confused weather to take experience in private job or go for ies????

24th August 2015, 01:00 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take 1 year drop for preparation of IES exam? I have just completed my B.Tech in Civil Engineering and got placement in private company

It would be better to prepare for the Indian Engineering Services examination rather going for private job. Give one year completely to preparation for the IES examination. You can even join the best coaching institute for IES preparation that is Made Easy.

If you will do private job then you may find difficult to regain the concepts of different subjects which you have studied in engineering plus you will have so much of burden due to heavy job assignments given by the country.

Devote yourself for preparation IES with hard work and determination, success is all yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?