29th June 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for Indian Engineering Services (IES) examination?

Respected Sir, am I eligible for Indian Engineering Services (IES) entrance exam if I completed Advance Diploma in Automotive Mechatronics as I heard that Advance Diploma is also equals to B.Tech? If yes, then what is the syllabus and exam pattern of Indian Engineering Services? Also, share model test papers.

9th July 2019, 12:37 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Indian Engineering Services (IES) examination?

Yes your pursued course is equivalent to B.tech.
Eligibility criteria for IES exam :
IES Age Limit Criteria states that lower age limit for UPSC IES exam is 21 years and Upper Age Limit is 30 years.
must possess a degree in Engineering from a recognized institute with the minimum percentage required.
All candidates irrespective of IES reservation criteria have to undergo a medical examination.
The process requires the applicant undergo a series of physical fitness test.
The exam pattern have been mentioned in official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?