12th September 2012, 05:41 PM
Arunapriya_N

Is it advisable to go for IAS coaching in difference institutes?

Is it advisable to go for IAS coaching to different institutes? Like GS in one institute and mains in different institute?

20th February 2013, 11:29 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it advisable to go for IAS coaching in difference institutes?

As in your case, i would say it is not advisable to shift from one to another, take a good coaching centre and try to focus more on your self study and take guide from them.

>> This will be your good solution,i will tell you some of the best coaching centres in India,you can go for any one of them:=

Vajiram and Ravi IAS Study Centre

Reddy's IAS Study Circle

Rau's IAS Study Circle

Delhi's IAS Study Circle

Sachdeva New P.T. College
Chanakkya IAS Academy

>> Try to read good magazines like- Competition success review, work out the CSAT problems.

>> Pratiyogita darpan, India today,IAS chronicles etc

>> Read newspaper to know the GK and happening- the Hindu, times of India, Patrika etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?