14th September 2020, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to join cricket club for a 14 years old 9th standard student?

Hi everyone, I want to join Cricket club. I am studying in 9th standard right now and I am 14 years old. At this age and at this education standard, it is advisable to join a cricket club as I am passionate about cricket.

15th September 2020, 02:24 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it advisable to join cricket club for a 14 years old 9th standard student?

Yes, you can join and do practice but meanwhile one should not neglect the studies and stress oneself.
Moreover physical exercise makes you physically and mentally active.
15th September 2020, 06:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to join cricket club for a 14 years old 9th standard student?

If you want to make your career or enjoying playing cricket you can join any cricket club.

But, along with the playing cricket it is also mandatory to give proper time to your studies.
16th September 2020, 11:20 AM
ruckshana

It is totally up to you whether you want to pursue cricket as your career. There is no such age obstacle to join any cricket academy or club.
16th September 2020, 12:23 PM
Mayuri haria

Yes, absolutely you can join a cricket club ,as you have mentioned that it is your passion you should go for it ,you should always be focussed on your studies but you should also devote some time for your passion as there is a saying all work and no play makes jack a dull boy
You can also have a great future in cricket
But you must also not take your srudies lightly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?