10th October 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How to join for training in Indian Air Force? I am a 9th standard student

i am in 9th standered but after 10th i wann joind to training of india air force so may i

31st December 2012, 02:14 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join for training in Indian Air Force? I am a 9th standard student

No, just after passing class 10th, you cannot join Indian Airforce.

To join Indian Airforce, you need to pass the class 12th First.
After than you need to apply for the UPSC conducted NDA exams
This exam is held two times each year

Educational Qualifications:
ARMY WING== 12th Pass in any stream
AIRFORCE AND NAVY WING= 12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths as subjects in class 12th

AGE- Minimum 16.5 years
Maximum age- 19 years

Also make sure that you study Science subjects in your class 11th and 12th
17th January 2013, 04:55 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join for training in Indian Air Force? I am a 9th standard student

My dear friend,

When you apply for Indian Air Force then that team will provide you the training related to the Air Force so you don't worry about it.It is the responsible of that team not yours.

I tell you that how to join the Indian Air Force.You can join Indian Air force after completion of 12th by giving the NDA entrance exam.NDA stands for National Defense Academy.

You must be eligible for it.You must have completed your 12th with at least 60% marks and you age should lies between 16.5 to 19 years.Girls are not eligible for NDA and only unmarried males are eligible for NDA.

Regards
Navjotsidhupamal
22nd June 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I m 19 years old, I have completed my 12th exam I want to be an air force piolet, what should I do next and how to prepare for it with which education ?
26th June 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I am from Manipur. I have passed 12th at 15th position conducted by cohsem.Sir, of course I am very fond to joint in iaf but unfortunately Manipuri have not been allowed to participate in any iaf recruitment rally held in north east state till now. I really suspected that my date of birth may over. So, May I know the reason? When will be allow to participate again as other India's states? Please reply.
26th June 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I am from manipur. I have passed 12th sc. at 15th position. Sir, of course I am very fond to joint in iaf but unfortunately since passed 2/3 yrs manipuri innocent students haven't been allowed to participate in any iaf recruitment rally held in n-e states till now. I really suspected that my date of birth may over. Have any banned Manipuri candidates to entry in IAF ? If so, may I know the reason ? When will be lifted the banned ? Please reply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?