11th April 2012, 02:48 AM
nishu mann

Is Aerospace engineering available in Thapar? How much marks are required in AIEEE to secure a seat?

sir plz tell wheather aerospace eng..is available in thapar or not..and how much marks ihave to get in aieee to secure the seat???

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into Thapar for Civil Engineering?
  2. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 190 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 160 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Rank Required in AIEEE to Get Admitted in Aerospace Engineering?
  5. Which NITs are best to pursue Aerospace Engineering branch? Marks required in AIEEE to study Aerospace Engineering under NITs
  6. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  7. How to acquire admission into Thapar University, if I have scored 30 marks in AIEEE?
  8. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  9. What are my options after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE? Can I get any NIT or Thapar, DAIICT or Nirma? What are my chances to get a seat?
  10. How many marks are required to get a seat in any government college?
  11. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  12. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement? -- [New]
  13. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  14. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in Civil Engineering in Thapar college?
  15. What are my chances for Aerospace Engineering in AIEEE Institutes after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
  16. Cutoff marks and rank required for getting admission in Aerospace Engineering in NITs?
  17. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala after completing 12th with 62.80%?
  18. Criteria for Aerospace engineering? How much score is requi
15th April 2012, 09:35 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Aerospace engineering available in Thapar? How much marks are required in AIEEE to secure a seat?

There is no undergraduate or post graduate course in Aerospace Engineering that is
offered at Thapar University.

The Undergraduate Courses in engineering (B.E./B.Tech.) are offered in following disciplines.

Biotechnology
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering
Computer Engineering-(for Chandigarh Campus#)
Electrical Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electronics (Instrumentation & Control) Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Mechatronics

The POstgraduate Courses in engineering (B.E./B.Tech.) are offered in following disciplines.

CAD/CAM Engineering
Structural Engineering
Civil (Infrastructure) Engineering
Electronics & Communications Engineering
BE/BTech degree in Electronics & Communication
Wireless Communications

http://www.thapar.edu/

If you want to do Aerospace Engineering then you should try to get admission in
some IIT (Kanpur/Kharagpur/Bombay/Madras) which is offering the course or IIST.

Among AIEEE participating institute Bhagwant Univeristy, Ajmer offers
B.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering.
15th April 2012, 09:49 PM
bablucena9

Default Re: Is Aerospace engineering available in Thapar? How much marks are required in AIEEE to secure a seat?

hello,
There is no ug and pg course for aerospace engineering in thaper university.
Choose another university
30th June 2022, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Is thaper have course of airspace engeneering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?