18th November 2010, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

After B.Com do I have to give foundation paper also, or directly executive paper for CS Course?

Dear Sir / Mam,

I have completed my B.Com in 2009, iwant to know the procedure to get registered for the CS paper, do I have to give foundation paper also or directly to Executive paper, from where I can get the form, what is the fees, where I have to deposit the fees, and the contact details of the institute in Lucknow.

With regards

Kritika Sinha

18th November 2010, 06:14 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After B.Com do I have to give foundation paper also, or directly executive paper for CS Course?

dear friend you have already completed your b.com so you don't need to register yourself for cs foundation papers. as you are already a graduate you can directly enter into the executive program. the forms are available at the branch of icsi.

for branch detail and fee you can log on the official website of company secretaries that is www.icsi.edu.
29th December 2010, 05:03 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After B.Com do I have to give foundation paper also, or directly executive paper for CS Course?

Dear friend,

As you have completed your graduation course you don't have to register for the foundation course.

You can rather apply for the executive course of CS.

All the best!!
18th March 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to join executive programme, when will i apply for this
24th August 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

after my tybcom exam can i directly register for executive program or else i have to wait for result and than i have to register? plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?