10th August 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to get entry in company secretary course?

What percentage is required to get entry for a company secretary course??

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  2. What should one do after completing CS course?
  3. Qualifications required to join CS(Company Secretary) executive? Percentage criteria for admission? Is there any entrance exam for that?
  4. Which courses are available in Kanpur after B.Com? What is the minimum percentage required in B.Com for admission in company secretary course?
  5. What is the admission criteria for company secretary? Any percentage required for this course? I am a B.Com graduate student
  6. What are the salary expectations after completion of the CS course?
  7. What is the percentage required to give the company exam? I have completed graduation
  8. How can I apply for CS course if I am a graduate in B.A
  9. Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in a company?
  11. Courses that I should do with my CS?
  12. Information about company secretary course? Should I go for company secretary or ICWAI course?
  13. Can we get salary or remuneration at the time of practical training of CS
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course?
  15. What are the subjects available in Company Secretary course?
  16. What is the CS entrance exam syllabus? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  18. How to apply for CS course? What is the scope of this course?
3rd July 2016, 01:49 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required to get entry in company secretary course?

PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE

** Candidate must have Class 12/ Graduation form a recognized board with a minimum of 60% for general category and 50 to 55% for reserved category candidate.

DURATION

** The duration of CS course after 12th is 3 1/2 years and after graduation is 2 1/2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?