3rd February 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Can a CPT passed student give CS executive?

Sir I ve cleared cpt so m i required to clear cs foundation or can directly give cs executive??

28th April 2015, 11:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a CPT passed student give CS executive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I ve cleared cpt so m i required to clear cs foundation or can directly give cs executive??
Definitely yes, after passing the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), you are eligible to take direct registration in the CS Executive Programme. If you have already cleared your CPT examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, then you can directly enroll in the ICSI Executive programme.

As you know that CS (Company Secretary) course is divided into these 3 stages,

~~ Foundation Programme
~~ Executive Programme
~~ Professional Programme.

To be eligible for foundation programme, you have to clear your intermediate examination (12th) from a recognized board.

Those who are graduating are directly eligible to enroll for Executive programme. Those who have cleat the CPT examination are also eligible to register for executive programme.

Earlier only Final Passed students of ICAI-CA/CMA were allowed to take direct registration in the CS Executive Programme. But now those who have passed a Common Proficiency test (CPT) of ICAI or Foundation Course of ICAI, may now get direct admission in the CS Executive programme.

Along with that aspirant must have complete practical training to become qualified Company Secretaries. If you are interested in CS Course then please register online for executive programme, to get complete details please visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?