7th September 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Executive programme in CS directly?

I am basically a M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics graduate. Is it possible to appear directly for Executive programme in CS or should I must do Foundation first?

7th September 2016, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Executive programme in CS directly?

If you have got graduation degree, then you can apply for executive program in CS directly. Just get yourself registered for the program, if you already have the degree qualification.

There is no need to apply for CS foundation course, if you already have degree qualification.
31st January 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for Executive programme in CS directly?

I am pursuing my MBA . I want to appear for CS executive course. Is it feasible if I go on with both CS and MBA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?