31st July 2011, 09:47 PM
amoolya.nasa

What I have to do to appear for IPS Exam being a candidate of 3rd year B.E.? How to prepare for the Exam?

Hello, am doing 3rd year BE. I would like to take IPS exam.what i have to do? how i have to prepare. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IPS entrance exam? I am a BSc Biotechnology hons 3rd year student
  2. What I have to do to appear for IPS Exam being a candidate of 3rd year B.E.? How to prepare for the Exam?
  3. How to prepare for IPS exam after studying 3rd year in engineering
  4. Information regarding IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  5. Am I eligible to give IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Distance Learning from KSOU?
  6. How to prepare for IAS/IPS exam? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  7. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT stream?
  8. How can I prepare for IPS exam? What is the schedule of examination? I am a student of B.E 3rd year
  9. How can I prepare to crack IPS Preliminary exam? -- [New]
  10. Which subjects will be better for me IAS Exam being a 3rd year B.Tech candidate in CS? How to prepare for this Exam?
  11. How to prepare for Civils being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in CSE?
  12. What shall I do to crack IPS Exam being a candidate having completed 12th Class with 83% of marks? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam? Which is the best city to take Coaching for this Exam?
  13. Can I be eligible to give the IPS exam after completing B.Tech 3rd year from Civil Engineering?
  14. Which is the best Coaching center for IPS Exam in Pune?
  15. How should I prepare for IPS after passing electronics engineering 3rd year?
  16. How can I become an IPS officer if I am a student of B.E 3rd year
  17. How to prepare for IPS entrance exam? Last age for IPS exam?
  18. When to get application forms for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam? Reference books to prepare for IPS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd August 2011, 10:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do to appear for IPS Exam being a candidate of 3rd year B.E.? How to prepare for the Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoolya.nasa View Post
Hello, am doing 3rd year BE. I would like to take IPS exam.what i have to do? how i have to prepare. Thank you.
IPS stands for Indian Police Service And to become IPS Officer You need to apply for the UPSC Civil Services Examination, The examination was conducted by UPSC Every year in two Stages, Firstly Preliminary Examination and Then Main examination.

The Notification of This examination was Published Every year in the employment newspaper OR in the UPSC Official website.

The Preliminary examination also Called CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) Examination, There are Two Papers in this examination and Both are of Same Marks and Duration, It is Compulsory For all Candidates and After clear this examination you are eligible to Sit in Main examination.

Eligiblity Criteria -

>> Candidates Must Have Completed His Graduation Degree course in Any Discipline from a recognised university.
>> Your age should between 21 to 30 Years
>> Final year Appearing Candidates are also eligible for this examination
>> There is No minimum Percentage eligibility criteria to apply for this examination.

For this year Preliminary Examination was completed and if you are Interested in this examination then please apply for this examination next Year.

The Notification was Published in the UPSC website OR in the Employment newspaper in the Month Of February.

So, if you are Interested to apply for This examination, then please Prepare firstly for Preliminary examination, And If you will cracked this examination, Then you are Eligible for Main Examination, I will Providing You the CSAT Examination Pattern, So please check it and Prepare according to the Given Pattern -

CSAT Examination Pattern -

2nd August 2011, 10:26 PM
devi mounika

Thumbs up Re: What I have to do to appear for IPS Exam being a candidate of 3rd year B.E.? How to prepare for the Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoolya.nasa View Post
keep gainig gk,take classes from coaching centers like brain tree,vaji ram&ravi,delhi
2nd August 2011, 10:28 PM
Sehwag6

Default Re: What I have to do to appear for IPS Exam being a candidate of 3rd year B.E.? How to prepare for the Exam?

IPS MEANS INDIAN POLICE SERVICE. The eligibility criteria for ips:- 1)finished your graduation and then apply union public service commission(upsc) entrance exam for ips. 2)age limit should between 21 to 30years. 3)generally number of attempts for upsc exam is 4
24th August 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I m BE passed student in comp sc. Branch and i want to built my carees in civil services field or i can say i want to become an IAS officer but i dont the procedure of becoming an IAS officer so i want to know it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?