7th July 2010, 10:00 PM
imranali084

After B.Tech(IT which is better between MBA and M.Tech?

sir after b. tech (IT) MBA is better or M. Tech is better for me i doing my b.tech frm dehradun uttrakhand india reply soon

30th June 2011, 09:31 AM
Sagar Keshari

Default Re: After B.Tech(IT which is better between MBA and M.Tech?

if you have that power to crack cat then go for mba or else just simply go for m.tech it. you can alre give have exam for master degree.
30th June 2011, 10:53 AM
sandeeptyagi100
Member+

hello dear
from my openion
you go to mba because after this you will enter in new field and you get more chance for getting good jobs
because now a days compony want the person who is master in all field

so best of luck
30th June 2011, 01:29 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

If you continue want to study in the technical field then M.Tech is better and if you want to change your stream and wants to go in management then MBA is better now it totally depend on you which stream you want to join.
30th June 2011, 01:46 PM
sachin_solutions

Thumbs up Re: After B.Tech(IT which is better between MBA and M.Tech?

[B]Hi..this is Sachin.u r currently doing B tech IT so u have the knowledge of IT fields.M tech is also a IT course.but if u choose MBA instead of B tech you will get the knowledge of both technical from B tech and of management from MBA.management knowledge is very necessary so in my opinion you should do MBA after B tech not Mtech. Thank you. All the best.
30th June 2011, 02:01 PM

after completing b.tech course m.tech will be better than m.ba
30th June 2011, 07:24 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

hi friend,

better go for M.tech if you are interested in lecturer or professor job, if suppose if you are interested in business and some higher positions in companies just go for MBA, all depends upon you are choosing your carriers.

all the best
30th June 2011, 11:59 PM
rniteshkmr

Doing M.Tech or MBA is your choice. In my point of view both courses are Better and good but it should be based on your own interest.

If you want to shine in software side M.Tech helps you to do so. If you do M.Tech you can improve your Technical Knowledge as well as Creativity Skills.

If you do MBA you can improve your Creativity as well as marketing side and You can able to know how to handle a situation practically.

Go for Best choice and shine in your future. All the Best
1st July 2011, 12:44 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imranali084 View Post
sir after b. tech (IT) MBA is better or M. Tech is better for me i doing my b.tech frm dehradun uttrakhand india reply soon

Which is batter between MBA and M.Tech after B.Tech ??

Both MBA and M.Tech course is good. Choose any field according to you interest in which field your interest is more then you can choose that field as the career option.

MBA :- Mater of Business Administrative is the related to the business management course. It is duration of two year. If you interested in the business management then you can choose your career as the MBA.

M.Tech :- Master of Technology is the related to the technology field. It is duration of two years. If you are interested in the field of technology stream then you can choose your career as the M.Tech.

Now fully depend on you in which field you want to go....

Regards
~Mukul~
1st July 2011, 01:11 AM

After completing b.tech course m.tech will be better than m.ba
1st July 2011, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

You should join M.Tech because if you want to do specialization in your field. Otherwise if you are interested in Managerial work then you should opt for MBA. Both courses are good and will help you in getting a job with high package....
It depends on you whether you want to go towards business and managerial jobs or you want to do technical jobs..
1st July 2011, 10:05 AM
swarupdey89

You have done B.Tech in IT..
Let me tell you one thing that MBA and M.Tech are totally different field...

So if you want to do higher study you can go for M.Tech..
And if you want to do MBA for your better career opportunities very soon then go for MBA...
there are many institutes for MBA and M.Tech mainly in Dehradun..
so Choices are yours...

here are some MBA and M.Tech colleges attached with this answer..check it...

good luck...
Attached Files
File Type: txt best MBA colleges in Uttarakhand.txt(563 Bytes, 60 views)
File Type: txt M.Tech colleges.txt(391 Bytes, 70 views)
1st July 2011, 01:12 PM
arvind singh yadav

after b.tech if you are interested in teaching you should join m.tech and go in teaching field but if you are job oriented then you should join mba after b.tech to enhance your managerial skill. you know your self best so do according to your choice, you can also opt for job and mba distant mode, it will provide you experience and more skills.
1st July 2011, 01:17 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: After B.Tech(IT which is better between MBA and M.Tech?

According to me Every stream is Equal and important for Nations building and one more interesting thing is we are kings across world in the field of networking.

But during Engineering counselling and all we ignore the IT branch that's not the thing if interested we can do wonders with that branch too. it has lot scope and why not our indian people are lacking in the competition for I phones and Macs we just enjoy them but don't think of them for this reason we have to create awareness among all about this branch.

which is the boon to all the industries without IT there is nothing in this world.

so we shouldn't ignore this branch because of our ignorance others are taking lead in this field we should not give chance to them we should show our excellence in this field too for this again what we need is good engineers.

Good engineers will never bother about the Money they can make after completing a particular course of M.Tech or MBA

Select M.Tech if needed to develop a super computer. if you want to market the super computer then you can do MBA course and then utilize your knowledge of marketing but don't all the useless courses which you don't need for your career.

like if you don't at all like the subjects of Engineering and what's the fun of doing M.Tech with CG as your specialization it may hurt you initially if you are of this category but think practically are my words not correct.

they are cent percent correct. All you need is decide a course which you need in making your career if you need a Ph.D then do ph,D don't hesitate after all these are just courses invented by Humans what's the issue to do if needed.

but do not waste time in doing useless(for you) courses so that you can make time to enjoy this short life.

All the best in your selection

Regards

~AdityA~
1st July 2011, 01:57 PM
naveen7777

sir both streams are good but mba is best after btech because its give right path and even these days most of the companies prefer mba students and many companies offers there workers to do mba after getting placement so coming world demand mba
1st July 2011, 02:04 PM

According to my view both are good M.Tech and MBA and selection is based on respective subjects some people they dont have interest in theory something like that if we are good at computer skills,knowledge it is better to go M.Tech for MBA we should have marketing knowledge and a lot of patience I expressed my thoughts based on that selection can be easy i think so...
thank you and "ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR CAREER AND ACHEIVE SUCCESS"
1st July 2011, 02:27 PM
sunnyrockz

Smile Re: After B.Tech(IT which is better between MBA and M.Tech?

i personally feel that doing MBA will bring you the demand in the market for your branch.
1st July 2011, 02:48 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

See it totally depends upon your own interest and your capability.

You are in technical field, so doing M.tech is your natural choice.

But at the same time if you are interested in business world and have a good grip in managing situations or work, then you can opt for MBA.

The demand and job opportunities are same for both the field.

So choice is yours..
1st July 2011, 02:49 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

See it totally depends upon your own interest and your capability.

You are in technical field, so doing M.tech is your natural choice.

But at the same time if you are interested in business world and have a good grip in managing situations or work, then you can opt for MBA.

The demand and job opportunities are same for both the field.

So choice is yours..
1st July 2011, 03:50 PM
ManojThakkar16

The decision is always yours I will give you two choice according that I think you will be clear to take your decision.

(1). If you are interested in Engineering subjects and like to involve in Teaching Profession Or Research side than you should go for M.Tech.

(2). Since now a days master degree is necessary and you are not interested in Engineering subjects I should prefer MBA due to that you have an idea about business field and may be help in growing / starting up your own business.

All The Best...

Manoj
1st July 2011, 04:07 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Well,

As i have to say the thing lies in your area of interest, if you are of tech guy,then better you can go for M tech.

For this you can go for GATE exam for getting into IITs.

Otherwise the next option is MBA, If you can go into IIM, your salary packages will start from at least 12 lakhs per annum.

So choose the best where you are interested in select it.

regards,
yash
2nd July 2011, 12:25 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It would be better if you go for what your mind wants. If you are interested in studying in depth about IT or the various domains related to it, then there is nothing that could stop you from joining for M.tech. If you are someone who sees yourself as CEO or CFO of a company in the future, then you should opt for M.B.A. Both the courses are not comparable. They are courses of completely different genre.
2nd July 2011, 12:59 AM
jayeshrane

m tech is better than mba ,As it provides u to spreAD UR WINGS IN UR EXPERTISE FIELD ONLY.BEST LUCK
3rd July 2011, 01:38 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After doing B.tech in IT, you can go for MBA rather than M.tech.
Because after doing M.tech in IT there is no huge scope to get a good job..
But after doing MBA , you can get a huge scope to get a high salary job..
Now a days there is huge demand of graduation in technical field, then master in business..
so, don't worry you can go for MBA .. the future prospect is very good in MBA..

All the best...
5th February 2012, 11:37 PM
pragati kashyap

Thumbs up Re: After B.Tech(IT which is better between MBA and M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imranali084 View Post
Since both are better from many respects.And both have equal oppurtunities in the market.But after doing B.Tech MBA is more preferable because it provide more job oppurtunities in the market.If you have marketing skill and is presentable then go for MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?