2nd July 2010, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

After B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation what are the opportunities?

iam at present doing my final year B.Tech in electronics & instrumentation department. after completing my B.Tech what oppurtunities can i ge?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  2. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  3. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  4. What are the opportunities for MSc electronics and instrumentation
  5. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  6. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  7. Which course should I do this summer to enhance my recruitment opportunities?
  8. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  9. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  11. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  13. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  14. After B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation what are the opportunities?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th?
  16. What to do to join ISRO after btech in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  18. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
1st August 2011, 08:01 AM
jyoti.sahoo

Default Re: After B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation what are the opportunities?

dear friend,
after completion of B Tech, many people try for the campus drives. you can go for the vbarious campus drives conducted by private sector Top Level Multi National Companies, or you can choose a CMM Level 5 Company.

if you are interested for higher studies, then can continue with M Tech.
After M Tech, the fields become wide, you can Join Lecturership if its your passion or you can join the multi national companies with a higher package.

you can also opt for the public sector exams.

if you are interested in management line, you can parsue mba from a recognised university and add a wide range of opportunities to your career.
1st August 2011, 08:30 AM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: After B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation what are the opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam at present doing my final year B.Tech in electronics & instrumentation department. after completing my B.Tech what oppurtunities can i ge?
HELLO......
In present you are doing B.Tech from Electronics and Instrumentation which is very good sign for your future and you have many good opportunities in many good companies, MNCs and in many more industrial areas.

Now a days in India there are lots of good and reputed companies are open which are taken electronics stream student from many universities. After doing B.Tech(ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION) you have many good job opportunities in many companies such as TCS, AIRCEL, AIRTEL, HCL, WIPRO, INFOSYS, NOKIA and many more. And in this companies you have many good facilities with satisfied salaries....

SO ALL THE BEST WITH GOOD LUCK.......
1st August 2011, 09:53 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Default Re: After B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation what are the opportunities?

there are so many opportunities for u. You can go for PSU's as many many Psu's take E and I engg.in the discipline of electronics. some of them are HAL, BHEL, HPCL,NTPC, SAIL

you can also go for private big firms like GE.

last but not the least as a graduate you can also opt for civil services or bank Po jobs
1st August 2011, 01:35 PM
neetu khadaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
iam at present doing my final year b.tech in electronics & instrumentation department. After completing my b.tech what oppurtunities can i ge?
dear
you can do m.tech from recognised coellge after doing b.tech.
Gate exam is conductod every year for this....

You can also apply for cat exam to get addmission in iim.
If you are interested in research work than you should apply in different institutions.

Best of luk
1st August 2011, 07:15 PM
saurav9889

friend elec. and instrumentation is a subject that is mainly concerned with electronic instruments and there applications in modern industry as such eie grads have good career oppurtunities in both public and pvt. sector. also many instrumentation related companies like avery india.ge,philips etc. recruits eie grads.moreover after a pg u can also get into r&d and designing branches of major instrument manufacturing companies.
2nd August 2011, 12:59 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: After B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation what are the opportunities?

Electronics and instrumentation has a great scope and you will find it very interesting because
this branch of electronics deals with Embedded chips and sensors and chip designing and a bit
of coding partly in software.It is basically into designing and making of micro processors.

The companies which are interested in this kind of people and where you can get a job
are:
1)WIPRO
2)TCS
3)SATYAM
4)INFOSYS
5)BHEL
6)BSNL
7)NALCO
8)BEL
9)RELIANCE
10)DRDO
11)TATA INDICOM
4th December 2011, 11:00 PM
honeyandmoney

you are doing B.Tech from Electronics and Instrumentation which is very good sign for your future and you have many good opportunities in many good companies, MNCs and in many more industrial areas.

Now a days in India there are lots of good and reputed companies are open which are taken electronics stream student from many universities. After doing B.Tech(ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION) you have many good job opportunities in many companies such as TCS, AIRCEL, AIRTEL, HCL, WIPRO, INFOSYS, NOKIA and many more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?