13th June 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th?

sir
I am in final semester of btech from Electronics And Instrumentation.
I secured 57% in 12th and current % in Btech is around 60%.
I am ineterested in merchant navy.
How can i join...Please provide me some details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  2. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in industrial electronics
  3. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in Industrial electronics
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  6. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy? I am a B.Tech student in electronics and instrumentation
  7. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  8. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  9. Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy being a candidate having secured 56% in 12th?
  11. Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%
  12. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  13. How should I be joining Merchant Navy? I have done B.Tech ECE
  14. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  15. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  16. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  18. How to join Merchant Navy having secured 47% in Inter with PCM?
13th August 2014, 08:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
I am in final semester of btech from Electronics And Instrumentation.
I secured 57% in 12th and current % in Btech is around 60%.
I am ineterested in merchant navy.
How can i join...Please provide me some details.
Yes, it is a good option after completing B. Tech course. There are lot options available to enter into merchant Navy. Being a B. Tech candidate you need to undergo a one year pre-sea training course. The applicant can make a career as an officer ranking and in the Nautical. Pre sea course is offered in different government as well as private training institution. The important notification regarding pre-sea training courses will be published in employment newspaper. The applicant needs to qualify in the entrance examination. Apart from this the candidate should be physically fit and medically fit. as well. After the pre-sea training, candidates will be recruited by government or private companies in India or abroad as well.
14th August 2014, 05:13 PM
piyushkapoor

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th?

Through the UPSC exam you can qualify for such post in Indian navy. That’s a great option as per career opportunities.
13th April 2015, 01:50 PM
amanshrivastava98

For an Engineering graduate, Merchant Navy gives a bright career.

To join Merchant Navy you should get trained by the Training Institute of Merchant Navy, Bangalore.

To get the admission, you have to apply online and give a written test after which, if you qualify that, you will be called.

If you don't want to go there directly, there are such private companies which come to the college to shortlist the candidates for the admission.

Sit in the recruitment drive they conduct and if they find you a promising candidate, they would recommend you for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?