13th August 2011, 06:56 PM
Rinkie Arora

After B.Tech IT should I choose MBA or MS? Difference between MS and MSc?

Well I'am pursuing B.tech in IT..at present in 4th yr..with 55%..n rilly worried as to what shud i opt for ??MBA or Ms..n du temme the diff. b/w M.S n M.Sc if any..

Related Questions:
  1. After B.Tech IT should I choose MBA or MS? Difference between MS and MSc?
  2. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  3. Master in Agri-Business and Master degree in Agriculture are both the same courses?
  4. Is it good to choose MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech?
  5. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  6. Difference between MBA and regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLB and LLM?
  7. What should I prefer between MBA and MSc IT?
  8. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Which field should I choose after completing BSc IT? What should I choose between MSc IT and MBA?
  10. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do MBA after completion of B.Tech? Information about MBA
  12. Difference between CC MBA and Regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLM and LLB?
  13. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  14. What is the difference between MBA and HR? Which are the various sections in MBA?
  15. Difference between BSc CSIT and B.Tech IT? I have just done my class 12th
  16. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  17. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  18. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
17th October 2011, 05:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Tech IT should I choose MBA or MS? Difference between MS and MSc?

Both the courses are having immense scope. MS- is Master of Science is a post graduate course in the technical area of engineering it self. M.Sc is a post graduation related to science subjects. You can specialize in any of the science subjects which you are interested in. Regarding the MBA degree it will help you to get in to the management related field. Hence after B.tech you can choose MS or M.Sc depending upon your interest as both the courses are having higher opportunities in terms of career.
5th December 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.Tech IT should I choose MBA or MS? Difference between MS and MSc?

HEllo..I've completed my engineering in electronics n communications ..m looking forward to do my masters..which would b better option MS or an MBA..looking forward for a job after my masters.so which would b better..
16th June 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am studing in computer engineering in 3rd year i m so confused to think about after complete BE what to do ME or MBA and if mba then whixh field also i want to know salary package and job opportunity also. plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?