3rd June 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

After completing B.Tech is it possible to get a job in countries like US, England, Germany and Canada?

After completing the b.tech, will it possible to fetch the job in the other countries like US,ENGLAND,GERMANY,CANADA,..
What to do to get a good job in other countries.
is the percentage is necessary.If so what should be the %.
please give reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  2. How may I do MD in Canada after completing MBBS from Germany?
  3. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  4. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  5. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities after completing Post Graduation in Civil Engineering in Canada or England? ?
  7. Which course between Genetics and Drug Discovery has good scope in foreign countries such as Germany and Canada? -- [New]
  8. What is the scope of getting a job in England or US after doing LLM from the respective countries?
  9. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  10. Job prospect for BDSS graduates in Australia, US and Canada like countries?
  11. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  12. How can I pursue Graduation with scholarship in Abroad being a 11th Commerce candidate?
  13. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  15. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  16. Procedure, requirements for doing Orhopaedics in countries like Canada, America, England etc after clearing 12th from CBSE board?
  17. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  18. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
5th August 2011, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing B.Tech is it possible to get a job in countries like US, England, Germany and Canada?

plz tell how we can prepare and find jobs in forien country..........
19th October 2011, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing B.Tech is it possible to get a job in countries like US, England, Germany and Canada?

After completing the b.tech, will it possible to fetch the job in the other countries like US,ENGLAND,GERMANY,CANADA,..
What to do to get a good job in other countries.
is the percentage is necessary.If so what should be the %.
please give reply.
5th January 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

No, these days with b.tech fresher graduate. You have minimum 2 years experience. Before 2006 it is easy to get job in foreign countries. But now it is hard and there is very complicated process to get work permit and visa. And the job consultancies charge very much for immigration foreign.
29th February 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i get into company like cts, tcs, hcl at bangalore.....but now am at chennai...done my btech-ece.. plz hlp me out f this...
12th October 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B.Tech in Mechanical engineering in 2012, i got an offer in coal mines at madhya pradesh , i am having 5 years bond there so...... i am confuse whether i have to join or not please give me any suggestion on this.
18th July 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.tech civil so how can i vail a job in foreign pls guide me
23rd July 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i have completed b-tech in mech engg and i want to move in canada for job how can i get visa
3rd January 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

my b.tech will be completed in the year 2016 and I want to get job in us by 2017 or 2018 . My branch is ece. Plz guide me
4th June 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job in Audi company in foreign countries for a mechanical fresher if so please help me to undergo the processs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?