16th May 2011, 03:52 PM
veenap

For which government jobs am I eligible and when can I expect a call after completing B.E EEE?

hi! I have completed my BE - EEE and now im looking for a government job. I have to know about the jobs for which iam eligible and when i can expect the call fer .Iam a female candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs can I get in Tamilnadu government after completing B.E in EEE?
  2. Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completing B.Tech in EEE with 2nd class under OC category?
  3. Is Monad university recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and electrical engineering?
  4. Can I get Government jobs after completing B.Tech(EEE)? Is it necessary to appear in GATE?
  5. What government jobs can I expect after completing B.E ECE with 63%
  6. What are the Government jobs I can apply for after completing B.E in EEE?
  7. For what kind of Government Jobs I am eligible to apply after completion of EEE course?
  8. Best government jobs after completing 5 years dual degree in EEE? Books and subjects preferred for government exams?
  9. Am I eligible for government jobs after passing NIOS?
  10. For what kind of government jobs are B.Tech EEE students eligible?
  11. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Government jobs after B.Tech in EEE?
  13. Am I eligible to get Government jobs after completing BCA(H) from Distance Education? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completing ECE by clearing 7 backlogs?
  15. Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Tech in EEE stream?
  16. How can I get a government job? What are the possible government jobs for me? I am a M.E graduate
  17. Am I eligible for government job with 65% in B.Tech EEE
  18. Am I eligible for government jobs after passing EEE with 1st class?
25th May 2011, 11:00 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: For which government jobs am I eligible and when can I expect a call after completing B.E EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veenap View Post
hi! I have completed my BE - EEE and now im looking for a government job. I have to know about the jobs for which iam eligible and when i can expect the call fer .Iam a female candidate.
As a Female candidate in most of the work places you will get the first preference
EEE : Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Known for its Numerous opportunities in Power Generation Sector.
Jobs after Bachelors in EEE can be done in both Govt and Pvt sector

In Govt sector the high end jobs like IES,power Engineer and so on are the core opportunities for you

In Pvt Sector there are many Aided companies like ECIL , BHEL, and many govt Power Organisations

if you are not interested in your core area then also you can get in to Civil services like IAS,IPS and all

These are the few govt jobs you are eligible of

no one can say a person can get job in this/that firm because it purely depends on the candidate

So do your honest trials definitely you will get placed in your desired company all the very best

Regards

~AdityA~
26th May 2011, 11:30 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: For which government jobs am I eligible and when can I expect a call after completing B.E EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veenap View Post

Hiii ,

Here i show you a list of gov exam where you are egilible ..
in this post you cannot declare the percentage of your bechlor degree so just as per the exam if you score 60% then you are egilible most of them ..

list is

NTPC
BEL
BHEL
ISRO
DRDO
JTO
and other jobs are also present in the market ..

Just keep it up.

Ankur
29th June 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which government jobs am I eligible and when can I expect a call after completing B.E EEE?

how is IES helpful in getting my job after EEE?
30th June 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

what are the various m.tech opportunities after eee b.tech?
13th July 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i m 3rd yr b.tech eee student looking for a job after my completion of 4th yr so what i hv to prepare so i will be easily got a jobs
10th October 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

B.TECH EEE 80% MARKS WITH THIS CAN I GET A JOB
24th November 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i was completed b e in civil with fcd how should i search for govt job
28th November 2011, 11:45 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

Electrical and Electronics Engineering known for its Numerous opportunities in Power Generation Sector.
Jobs after Bachelors in EEE can be done in both Govt and Pvt sector

In Govt sector the high end jobs like IES,power Engineer and so on are the core opportunities for you

In Pvt Sector there are many Aided companies like ECIL , BHEL, and many govt Power Organisations

if you are not interested in your core area then also you can get in to Civil services like IAS,IPS and all

These are the few govt jobs you are eligible of

no one can say a person can get job in this/that firm because it purely depends on the candidate

So do your honest trials definitely you will get placed in your desired company all the very best

Best of luck
26th June 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for government exams availble for eee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?